NAD T532 and MA B2's looking for the perfect receiver


for my average size room. I listen to 2 channel music 70% of the time. DVD the other 30% of the time.

I know the NAD player and the MA B2's are on the bright side so keep this in mind.

Hawk, welcome back.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us