Are there any autorized pioneer elite deaers online?

tash
I just purchased the Pioneer Elite DV-47Ai DVD player at a local retailer and am looking to buy a pioneer elite receiver to match. I can't find the Pioneer Elite receiver around my town, but I found a lot of great deals online (I'm looking for the 53TXi); however, I was recently told that there are no authorized PE dealers online? Is this true? If there are, can someone please point me in the right direction? If there are not, does it really matter if I purchase from an authorized dealer. Thank you, all.

tash
What I meant was that I am looking for the 55TXi, sorry. Thanks again.

Username: Harbolt

Post Number: 9
If you don't buy from an anuthorized dealer, a lot of times, the company won't honor the warranty. Especially if purchasing online. You might try

www.soundpros.com

I purchased a pioneer elite cd player from them online and when it had a problem, Pioneer honored the warranty. I was told by the tech that soundpros is one of the very few companies online that pioneer will honor warranties with. Hope this helps.

Brent

Username: Gman

Post Number: 31
I found a company--gopcplus.com They sell the 55txi for $988 plus about $20 for ground UPS shipment. GREAT DEAL.

Plus they seem to honor returns within 14 days AND GOPCPLUS offers a 30-day return policy on selected items based on manufacturer return policies. After 30 days, the manufacturer's warranty process must be followed. The customer is entitled to the manufacturer's warranty and GOPCPLUS makes no additional or independent warranty.

To make sure the Pioneer Elite is under warranty--you can call them first before ordering.

It is $1,075 at soundpros.com--they say they back the factory warranty on all items they sell. So at least if Pioneer doesn't--they say they will.

With GoPCPlus they say the warranty will be honored by Pioneer. But if you want to be sure--call Pioneer or e-mail them.

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us