Carver WM200 T Amp

Help. Can anyone direct me to info on a Carver WM200T Amp. What I need is some basic directions to use it and understand how to hook it up.
Thanks
Stephen

G-Man
I have seen a Carver M-200T. I think it is at least a decade old and have seen it sold for abot $200--even saw someone selling a pair for $120 each. Just do a google search for Carver M-200t.

I didn't see anything on google about a WM200T, unless that is a foreign designation.

Was this a gift, bought from a person or bought from a used equipment site? I take it they didn't give you a manual.

At the following site they have the manual of the M-200t for $4.99. http://www.4consumerelectronics.com/Audio-Components/Audio-Components-Amplifiers.shtml

But I don't know what is so confusing about hooking up a standard stereo amplifier, unless you want to bridge it and use it as a more powerful monophonic amplifier?

You hook it up to two speakers and a preamplifier. Then you need to get a tuner, turntable, and/or a cd player to hook up to the preamplifier. You obviously need source material to play and a preamplifier to do the switching and controlling.

Do you have other equipment already, such as speakers and whatnot?

If not, this may end up costing you more than buying an inexpensive receiver.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us