Sunfire HRS-8 repair

Username: Jwgjanssen

Post Number: 1
I have a Sunfire HRS-8 which is stuck in standby mode. The power supply seems OK, + and -12V, + and -110V comes out of the power supply on 220V.
Does anyone have any schematics or other useful information on this subwoofer? There seems to be a lot of info for the Sunfire True subwoofer, but that doesn't seem to be very useful for the HRS-8.
All info on the Sunfire HRS-8 (or 10 or 12, they seem to have the same electronics) is very welcome.

Gold Member
Username: Magfan

USA

Post Number: 3457
Try some of the sites where documentation is available.
Enter model number and see if you can get an exact match.
I think SunFire schematics ARE available, unlike some other companies which withhold such info.

Do you have the equipment to TEST parts, replace parts and work SAFELY on this kind of equipment? If not, get the schematic and take it to a pro with the broken unit.

Username: Vondes

Post Number: 6
Hello! Last year I had a similar problem with a subwoofer. I searched everywhere for what I can do, I wrote a lot on the forums looking for an answer, as a result, of course, I wrote to the manufacturer and they asked for my address, as it turned out, to send me a new one, can you imagine? I got stuck on entering the postcode but https://postcodefinder.net/england/manchester, by the way, saved me
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us