HACKING

Username: Clarthur

Post Number: 1
how do they hack tv cable and sound systems in cars and in my home? I can hear them ??

Platinum Member
Username: Jan_b_vigne

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 18186

I don't know what you mean by "hacking".

If you are hearing "other sounds" through your system, it's likely the system is being intruded upon by more powerful amplifiers in the same area.

I once had an audio system located in an upper floor apartment across the street from a dry cleaners. At night cars would sit in the parking lot of the cleaners and talk to one another over their CB radios despite the fact they were only a few feet apart from one another.

Their radios would come through my system due to the amplifiers they had on their radios.

If this is what you are hearing, it's called RFI (radio frequency interference). It's difficult to fix since it is dependent upon the source that is interfering with your system. CB radios are out of fashion so its less likely that is the source of your interference. Not impossible though. Cell phones are less likely suspects as they operate well above the frequency bandwidth of an audio system.

If you system is still under factory warranty, report this to the service center and see what they suggest.

I'm afraid most of the time the only real solution is to go over to the parking lot and make the guys move. Not always the best tactic nowdays in a world full of stupid people with lethal weapons.

Gold Member
Username: Magfan

USA

Post Number: 3312
MANY years ago, I buddy and I bought 3-watt CB walkie talkies. We brought them to work. We were both maintenance techs and thought we could save time if one of us was in the shop and the OTHER in-fab needed a special tool or part.
This was YEARS before pagers, cellphones and personal devices.

We made an awful discovery.

Standing UNDER any of the ceiling mount PA speakers and keying the radio to Transmit? Could be heard EVERYWHERE in the building on the PA System! So much for THAT experiment!

Username: Optratucson

Post Number: 1
Hi everyone. I want to know what are the methods or equipment to use, to sent or transmit strong radio frequency wirelessly to interfere a PA speaker system. I came across the product called hackRF one, but I am not sure if it works. Thanks.

Username: Josh_butler0123

Post Number: 6
The simplest job of any public address system is amplifying a single microphone through a powered speaker. The amplifier receives signal from the microphone, amplifies it according to the speaker�s level control, and then outputs sound from the speaker. Some portable PA systems even have EQ and wireless connectivity options for ease of use. If you need to play music from a smartphone, computer, or disk player, they can usually be connected via a wired (Phono/TRS) or wireless (Bluetooth) option.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us