9 pin connector(DIN) on a Bose Companion III Serires 2 Subwoofer

Username: Harlansp

Post Number: 1
I am looking for a pin-out diagram for the 9 pin connector(DIN) on a Bose Companion III Serires 2 Subwoofer with two speakers system. The pin connections normally go to a Control Pod unit which has been lost.

I would like to use this subwoofer with my computer or connect to a DirectTV receiver unit.

Would someone please advise me where I might locate such a diagram?
Thank you,

Platinum Member
Username: Jan_b_vigne

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 17872

Can't do, I can only advise you there are no Bose "subwoofers". "Subwoofoer" implies it does low frequencies. Bose boxes do upper level bass at louder volumes. They are completely incapable of doing deep bass. $199 spent on a Polk sub is your better option. Darn near anything is your better option than wasting your time on this project. Please, don't be insulted but, Bose is not good audio. And they do not turn out equipment which can be sub'd with other company's products.

Username: Rjmm1992

Post Number: 1
Harlansp or someone that can help me. i have the same problem have you found a solution ? I whas thinking on making an bypass but so far i haven found the diagram of the 9 pin connector. If you have some info on this or if you some how make the Bose companion work whit out the control pod pliss tell me. Thank you for your time
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us