Aggressive dealer for Von Schweikert

Username: Stratguy

Post Number: 4
As a follow-on to my request for help in finding a really good $500 speaker, I've decided that I might try to increase my budget to acquire a pair of VR-1's There are no dealers in my area. Can someone email me the name of a dealer that would get aggressive on price? My email is steve_rigby@cox.net

Thanks

Unregistered guest
I believe the VR1's are $500.00 each. For that price, I strongly recommend the Green Mountain Audio Europa's. In fact, there is a thread on A'gon now regarding those two speakers. In no instance did anyone pick the VR-1's as the better speaker. V.S. does a good job on 4th order x-overs, though if you love music, you'll appreciate a 1st order x-over thats done right, as in the GMA product. If all your after is a low-ball price.....keep looking. Great speakers are not usually discounted much. Good listening.

Anonymous

Another unsolicited promotion of GMA. If I owned GMA, I would be embarrassed about this guy.

Unregistered guest
Anonymous, no, if you owned GMA, you too, would be trying to educate others about this great speaker. By responding to my every gma post, you come across as someone with a bone to pick with gma. You add nothing sunstantial to your posts. You can state no factual basis or anything that you can prove via solid physics as to why people should not listen to this speaker line. Nothing. Get a life.

Unregistered guest
Anonymous, no, if you owned GMA, you too, would be trying to educate others about this great speaker. By responding to my every gma post, you come across as someone with a bone to pick with gma. You add nothing sunstantial to your posts. You can state no factual basis or anything that you can prove via solid physics as to why people should not listen to this speaker line. Nothing. In fact, lets take this to it's ultimate conclusion right now, rather than jabbing me with post after post. Find me one credible review about ANY GMA speaker thats negative. Just ONE. You can start with Stereophile and Soundstage. Find a negative review and post it here or shut the hell up, ok?

ramses
Unregistered guest
maui,
please do not waste your time with this ignorant. You are too valuable to this forum to waste your time and knowledge with this bum.

Unregistered guest
Ramses, thank you so much. You made my day.

Unregistered guest
Annonomous..........any luck? Been 4 days. Waiting..................
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us