Views on NAD 319???

newbie007
Unregistered guest
Has anyone had a lot of experience or problems with a NAD 319 amp? Is this a good integrated amp for the price?

asal73
Unregistered guest
NAD 319 is a 7 year old design. I think they made them from 97 to 99... it was later replaced with the C370.. which was later replaced with the C372...

It was a good amp... you talking about the one on sale at Brady's? If yes, I'd haggle the £225 price down if I was you.. I got a NEW C370 for £300 the other week.. the NAD C370 is better... in answer to your other question.. the NAD 319 was £500 in 97.. the NAD C370 was listed at £450.. not much difference.. electrical products have become cheaper since 97.. NAD is a competitive outfit.. perhaps they have improved production methods..

newbie007
Unregistered guest
That sucks.... I paid too much then... I paid 1030chf, (£450) but it was new and has a 3 year warranty. I orginally wanted a c370 but could not find one new anymore. At least the guy from the shop will let me take home some speakers to try... I'll make sure I bargain him down and check the prices before I buy then....

asal73
Unregistered guest
Switzerland Francs.

I'm not sure what you pay for foreign goods in Switzerland, but yeah I have a strong feeling you paid WAY too much... but at least it's new... I'd still moan STRONGLY at the retailer though... £300 would have been a fairer price for a NEW discontinued (since 2000) amp.. £450 would have got you a new C372. Show him this thread... he sucks.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us