My system in my room

Username: Greekchaos666

Post Number: 1
ilight so i got 2 home subs hook up to a 1200w amp both hooked up to that and to pioneer stock 200W 6x9s and 2 1000W 6x9s hooked up to that also a reciver conned to the input so its connected to that and for my regular speakers i have to bose speakers and one pioneer speaker its almost like a center but i dont know what to excatly call it its all wired correctedly and im getting more soon ill have pics up soon but yes you can have speakers and home subs connected to car amps u just need a battery and a safe place to have it

Username: Greekchaos666

Post Number: 2
if anyone needs help just facebook message me

Platinum Member
Username: Nuck

Post Number: 15632
Yes, I need help.
Althought the booster rockets on the shuttle have been guaranteed to be leak-proof and devoid of O-rings, I still have nagging doubts about the explosive bolts designed to both secure the oxygen expansion tank and to release it upon expenditure.
The ride is coming up fast.
Should I call-off the final mission, ask for a re-examination myself or just strap in and fu kcing pray?

Thank you for your help.

Platinum Member
Username: Jan_b_vigne

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 15672

What sort of battery are you using? Automotive batteries aren't all that safe when used indoors.

Gold Member
Username: Magfan

USA

Post Number: 1954
Are Gel Cells are SLA any better 'indoors'?

What about converting to Lion or Nmh? charging 'smart' than becomes an issue, but at least you don't have hydrogen gas, liquid acids and a few other fun issues.
The internal resistance of these other technologies makes them attractive for hifi use, as well.
Than, of course, you'd have to be rich to afford enough capacity.

Nuck, you should get religion real quick and don't forget Flight Insurance.

Gold Member
Username: Dmitchell

Ottawa, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 4547
What exactly are you trying to accomplish jimi? It sounds like you're setting up some sort of ad-hoc home theatre system with left over car audio parts.

Gold Member
Username: Nickelbut10

Canada

Post Number: 3372
Ad-Hoc ! LOL!!

Platinum Member
Username: Jan_b_vigne

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 15675

Don't you need a quorum before you can establish an "adhoc" anything? I didn't see any mention of any quorums in the op. Maybe 'cause they're not battery powered.

Gold Member

Ottawa, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 4548
Thanks Jan. I just learned a new word.

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 16269
Yes, I need help.
Althought the booster rockets on the shuttle have been guaranteed to be leak-proof and devoid of O-rings, I still have nagging doubts about the explosive bolts designed to both secure the oxygen expansion tank and to release it upon expenditure.
The ride is coming up fast.
Should I call-off the final mission, ask for a re-examination myself or just strap in and fu kcing pray?

Thank you for your help.

lol

Gold Member

Ottawa, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 4550
Anyone message jimi on FB for help on using car audio gear for home theatre yet?

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 24101
Upload

Gold Member

Ottawa, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 4553
That looks about right.

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 1959
And some people don't believe in natural selection.

Gold Member
Username: Superjazzyjames

Post Number: 1085
I wonder if the circuit breaker in that power block would trip before they fry? Hope they don't have to find out!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15638
I saw that scene recently in an insurance disclaimer voucher.

Or was it watching "Eating Raoul"?
Great film, guys.

Gold Member

Ottawa, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 4562
Wasn't that the one with the frying pan?

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 1964
Eating Raoul, eh, Nuck?

If you enjoy that....try 'Where's Papa?'..... and than follow it up with the SciFi classic........'A Boy and His Dog'.

...............cheers............

Gold Member
Username: Dakulis

Spokane, Washington United States

Post Number: 1183
I'm forgotten the point that Jimi was trying to make. Ah, to quote Steve Martin to John Candy in "Trains, Planes and Automobiles", and "here's an idea, when you tell a story, have a point!!!"

Gold Member

Post Number: 1171
I think Jimi needs to get home audio and/or video equipment and to stop dissing Jimi Hendrix by using his name while using the current set up inside a house! Here's a clue: Use home audio equipment in your home. You know, the kind of stuff you plug into a wall outlet via AC cord. Use car audio equipment (the battery powered stuff) in your car! Home audio is called home audio because it belongs....(drumroll)..in your home. Car audio, likewise!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15661
I think jimi needs a separate pre and power amplifier to be "this tall" and go for the ride.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1199
And I thought I saw where he plans to add (something?) to this uhm....system? System of what? I have no idea. I highly doubt anyone has asked him for help on any social network.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15662
It is a cry for help, really.
Facebo ok will cure it.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1213
I highly doubt we're all gonna get facebook accounts right now just to get his help.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us