Anyone owns a B&W panorama or heard it before ?

Username: James_3559

Post Number: 1
i move often and since panorama its only one soundbar and it claims it can generate 5.1 sound. its designed for TV use or for moive ( i dont even have a TV !) I am wondering the quality of music it can produce on classical music and just pure for music use, anyone owns one of those ? or heard it before? and is it worth to spent 2200$ on that soundbar ? ( or anyone can suggest me any small set up with B&W or others for music and total around 2200-2500$ ? )
thanks a LOT !!

Gold Member
Username: Stu_pitt

Irvington, New York USA

Post Number: 3891
I wouldn't do it. If you have a TV and don't have space for traditional speakers and amplification, soundbars work very well. They sound better than the cheap speakers in a TV, but that's about the size of it.

For $2200, an integrated amp and a pair of speakers will run circles around it IMO.

I haven't heard the unit you refer to, but its a serious compromise IMO.

Gold Member
Username: Gavdawg

Albany, New York

Post Number: 1527
Have you looked at something like this? It utilizes a larger cabinet, and is designed for the music lover with very limited space.

http://www.genevalab.com/

Username: James_3559

Post Number: 2
I see, thanks for both of your opnion

Gold Member

Irvington, New York USA

Post Number: 3897
I haven't heard the B&W panorama, but I've seen the Porsche Panorama. If I had the money, i'd buy one in a heartbeat.

Platinum Member
Username: Nuck

Post Number: 15167
Thats a Panamera, Stu.

Gold Member

Irvington, New York USA

Post Number: 3901
I couldn't read it too well. The 3 or 4 I've seen flew by me.

Not that I'm the strongest reader anyway.

Gold Member

Irvington, New York USA

Post Number: 3902
I just found out that my area is a place where a lot of car manufacturers sell not yet released models as a final beta testing of sorts.

Explains why I've seen Camaros, Challengers, Chargers, and Panameras before they're supposed to debut. I saw a few Camaros and Challengers driving around about a year before they were launched.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us