Cd spins but player can not play

thomson malasha
I have a denon D60 mini system. Cd spins once system is on but player can not read discs. Lens has been cleaned repeatedly but this hasnot helped. Also, drawer can't open.What could be the problem and its solution?

I have close to the same problem except drive doesn't spin. Tray won't eject.

I've notice no motors get any power wires always at 0V. Tracing backward I gave up.

I started at the rectifer and from there get to IC305 which is labeled -15V. Reading the part it reads 0V there is a sister part IC304 that is labeled 15V, and this part read 14V. So, I'm trying to replace this part, but I can't really figure out what it is. Label on the part is N15 E.

I've got a picture, I can email it if anyone can help ID the part.

Bronze Member
Username: Falp

Post Number: 24
I have the same problem since last night in my Denon D100, after 11 years of loyal services, but the drawer works fine...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
Last night I opened it, cleaned and lubricated it.

It started to work fine, and so it did all night!

Nice!!!

Marky Mark Marcus
Unregistered guest
I have a Memorex 2Extreme CD player, and I insert the disk, and push play, and the CD acts like it's searching for awhile and then the screen reads no disc any help?

Unregistered guest
Hi i also have a denon D-100 midi seperates system and my cd player dnt work! Draw is fine and so is the loading tray! The lense luks fine to! It sumtimes says "no disk" and sumtimes spins but refuses to play! However iv took it all apart to clean and 1 time it worked a treat! But after an hour it just gave up! Any help of wot the prob is wud b great! Plz email me at adambiggs@o2.Co.Uk thanx

annoyed with the lack of music
Unregistered guest
exact same problem with my portable cd player- manufactured november 2003, bought march 2004. the cd will spin and not play and then will say "nF disc." before, some cds were found and others not, and it takes 20 minutes to "find" the disc, before stopping 3 seconds into the song with "P5" appearing on the screen. any help?

Unregistered guest
My cd player plays my old cds, but doesn't play my new ones shows up with "nF disk" help!

Roxie

Silver Member

Portugal

Post Number: 130
Try a cleaning CD...

I recommend AllSop3

nannak
Unregistered guest
hey sounds like theres an epidemic.. my magnavox cd player/ radio spins the cd and then automatically shuts off or says "nf disc". is this a soft/hardware problem or can i just clean the lense to fix it?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us