Cattylink Analogue Hong Kong WORST BUNCH

Username: Yanks995

Post Number: 1
If you are thinking of buying from them think twice cos i have the worst experience so far buying from the net! i had some problem with my machine after a few weeks and emailed them to check what can be done. After one or two emails they simply disappeared - into thin air - and not interested to deal with me any longer. I called them but never succeeded in reaching any of the people from SHITTYlink. If you are very tempted to buy from them due to their low price think about their false promise of ONE YEAR WARRANTY. All you need to do is to email them with a small request of the procedure of returning a faulty machine and see what they say to you if they ever bother to tell you. Additionally you can invest a small sum of money on making a call to HK and see if you can reach anyone responsible for warranty and returns. BUT they are ultra fast in their reply if you are buying from them and ADVISE you all the way to the fine. If you insist on buying from them PRAY hard that it arrives safe and that your item will last for the duration a machine is supposed to last. I paid a substantial sum of money for my machine and now its just sitting there and i dont even know what to do with it because they simply are not interested to guide me at all. I am really pissed that they are misleading consumers such as ONE YEAR WARRANTY. And GOOD feedbacks from consumers that they were very happy with their purchase. Sad to say they have yet to experience the returns process. BTW, my machine (and I swear) was also smashed en route to me - thanks to their promise of "ANTI-PRESSURE PACKAGING TECHNIQUE" which has been proven to stand for the whole transportation process without even minor damage to the original outer package." I have made it my personal crusade to post this message on all audio forums to warn all fellow audio fanatics about SHITTYLINK.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us