Is the NAD C352 a step up from the 325?

Silver Member
Username: Mordecai

Texas

Post Number: 346
Saturday Audio is selling a new NAD C352 for $429.00. I currently have the C325BEE. Is the C352 a step up from the 325? I know it is an older model but it has received good reviews. I would like to step up from the 325 sometime I just have not figured out which way to go. I don't have an opportunity to hear any of the brands I am interested in (NAD, Creek, Rega) as no one sells them in my area that I know of

I would like to have little more power to drive my Wharfedale Evo2 20's and of course get closer to the music.

Platinum Member
Username: Artk

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 12383
The 352 has the same family sound as the 325 with a little more power. For a real move up I would wait and move away from NAD. Good sounding gear but to get closer to the music you will probably have to move away from NAD.

Silver Member
Username: Mordecai

Texas

Post Number: 347
Art - Do you feel the Rega Brio, Mira, or Creek 4300-5300 models get closer to the music? Maybe I should ask what the cost is to get closer.

Platinum Member
Username: Artk

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 12385
The Brio 3 is the most lively of the ones you mentioned but I really would wait to move on until you can make a substantial leap. The new Exposure amps really are a good leap forward and a big improvement over their last generation. The 2010S2 and 3010S2 are very nice. Also the Naim Nait 5i is a good jump forward. There are also reasonably priced tube amps from the likes of Jolida that represent good value.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us