Subwoofer amplifier

pleasee helppp
Unregistered guest
Hello everyone

i am very confused about this product
http://www.partsexpress.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?&DID=7&Partnumber=300-796

i want to use this to power 2 subwoofers in mi room. Is this possible and how do you connect the subwoofer to the amp do you just use speaker wire from the enclosure to somewhere on the amplifier? Also can a minisystem be your volume cotroll and where you play the cds from?

Any help would be appreciated thanks alot

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 1003
actually that amplifier is designed to fit in with a subwoofer enclosure.
Instructions should be included with the product.

It needs to be hooked up to the speakers from the inside.

Signal is applied via receiver output. Depending of course on the design, you can also apply the speaker output signal from the receiver.

pleasee helpp
Unregistered guest
can you hookup a minisytem up to this amplifier easily?

thanks

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 1007
I haven't seen this particular model but at the minimum, it will have inputs for RCA line outs from any receiver. Some units will have speaker level inputs.
So at the minimum, your mini system should have a line level output or RCA outputs.

Bronze Member
Username: Natediggidy

Baltimore, Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 37
Yes, you can use this amp to drive subs with your mini-system. It has speaker level inputs and outputs so you would just hook it up in-line between your mini-system and your main speakers. It also has output leads that connect to your sub(s).

What subs do you have?

Bronze Member
Username: Natediggidy

Baltimore, Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 38
Yes, you can use this amp to drive subs with your mini-system. It has speaker level inputs and outputs so you would just hook it up in-line between your mini-system and your speakers. It also has output leads that connect to your sub(s).

What subs do you have?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us