Recommend System Under $1700

Anonymous

Recommend me a system composed of serprate compnents and a receiver. I prefer Polk audio but if you find that something in this price range is better feel free to comment. Thanks

swampcat
Unregistered guest
If you already have some components such as cd, tape ect. Why not put your 1700 towards power amp and pre amp or pre amp tuner combo . Integrated amp maybe. If you already have a system buy speakers for 1700 and build around it as you go. What I'm trying to say is buy one peice at a time and get quality components and speakers rather than a system put toghether by a store chain. Polk has some very nice speakers!

Stasis
Unregistered guest
Well I just got a set of 2810s like everyone else, paid 300 for them. So does anyone actually know what these things are worth and are they truely not shieled?

Email me at stasis@ptd.net

Anonymous

If you've got room, try a Panasonic SAHE200K 6.1 receiver, Cerwin Vega E76C center front&rear, E715 fronts, and E710 rears. Price it out, it should get you going for under 1700, plus the fronts are so monsterous, you might not need a sub. You could back down and go with E710 fronts, E706 rears, and have enough left over for a sub. REX is a good source, sells all of these.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us