HMMM FLUANCE?

DENNIS_G
Unregistered guest
I never heard of fluance but are they good? I saw some pretty good reviews on the htb-av. I am planning to buy the 10" sub. Their price is relatively cheap. THey also have no specs. Should i take the risk?
Help is greatly appreciated

Silver Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 903
Go for it...these speakers are still relatively new, but I have tried their HT line up and gave them as a gift for a nephew of mine. They are a very good set of speakers and very well constructed. My nephew loves them.

cheers

Silver Member
Username: Disco_stan

Minnesota

Post Number: 154
Well Dennis I have the same one and it is awesome for the money, you may never need to upgrade in a long time! I have pushed it to the limits and it is extremely loud with little distortion, but it's a tough sub to bottom out.

FYI if you do end getting this sub, check for internal noise. I found some veneer cut outs from the ports on the bottom that were flying around inside. The internal bracing structure was well designed, but there is a bit too much port noise.

And when you place the sub in it's new corner, move it around so the sub is atleast a 1 1/2' away from each wall. I found that the sub was too loud if place any closer. Overall this is a great sub for the money and will last a long time.

I did email Fluance and they said they will soon the the specs posted, so knowing them...it will take another month or so.

Good Luck
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us