Need Help picking out reciever!!!

Username: Sergeant_cj

Canton, Ohio

Post Number: 1
I recently bought a foreclosed home that was hard wired for sound for 9 rooms including the main room and garage (not inclused where there used to be speakers outside). The speakers were missing so instead of patching the holes, I put in 130 watt speakers I found on ebay. . most of the speakers are either in the walls or ceilings, all are hard wired and look like the run to the main room. Each of the rooms have volum controls and 3 of the rooms look as though they gave their own indipendent theater setup becuase there are audio jacks for left and right speakers. I also have a high speed pc w/win vista that is in the basement and is connected to my xbox 360 to play games, movies and music with windows media center.
With all of that said, what I would like is something around $400-$500 so I can listen throughout the house and still watch movies in the main room, is this even possible? I really dont know much about audio and dont know where to start with this. I finished most of the projects in the house and I would really like to get a receiver of sorts to listem to music throughout the house and outside, in addition, be able to use has a home theater system. Can anyone provide anykind of feedback???? Thank you in advance!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us