Integra DHC 9.9

Username: Mikie916

Sacramento, Ca

Post Number: 1
I purchased and Integra DHC 9.9 for home use. Just after I purchased it my receiver blew up. Do you have a recommendation in an AMP or receiver or etc.? I am now limited to around 600.00 to purchase the item.

Thanks,

Mikie916

Silver Member
Username: Soundgame

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 949
From my experience, Bryston works quite well with Onkyo but that's my taste. I guess you're looking for a 5 ch amp or are you thinking of a three channel and something lesser for the rears or is it 7ch? What have you got for a sub running?

Gold Member
Username: Stu_pitt

Irvington, New York USA

Post Number: 3467
I don't think he's going to find anything from Bryston for $600.

Silver Member
Username: Soundgame

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 958
Not 5 ch Stu but like I did, 3B's can be found for $400 o $500. However, since it's just a processer you are going to need something for the other channels.
You may be better building in stages. Your pre is very good and I would not go blemishing it with cheap amps. Start with the front 2 or 3 channels.

Gold Member
Username: Dmitchell

Ottawa, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 3039
I bought my 3B for around 400 bucks, but it's also 30 years old. Not that that matters with Bryston.

Mike, are you looking for a new amp or receiver? Your post isn't quite clear.

Bronze Member
Username: Snmhanson

Post Number: 34
I bought a new NAD T973 for $800 off of E-Bay about a year ago. A little more than you were looking to spend but I think it was a great deal. I have seen some used and a few new NAD amps (T955 and T973) for pretty good prices. I recently saw a new 955 for $800 obo on Audiogon I believe. I suppose you could look at Emotiva as well...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us