Oppo Bdp-83 is a smash hit!

Gold Member
Username: My_rantz

Australia

Post Number: 2369
http://www.oppodigital.com/blu-ray-bdp-83/

Sorry if this looks like an ad, but we recently acquired one of these here in Aus and after 2 Panasonics and a Pioneer, I have to say this is one remarkable player. SACD and DVD-A sound excellent through our Marantz SR 7002 and MFA5, cd sounds pretty darn good for a universal player in this price range, and apart from the host of extras and capabilities there are two other virtues that has us really overjoyed: first, the picture quality for Bluray and normal DVD is second to none - absolutely fabulous. Second, the load times are extremely fast. From standby to play and even the BD-rom titles are extremely quick. I recommend this player to anyone considering Bluray, especially since it can be classed as a true universal player.

10 out 10 for the price.

Silver Member
Username: Sem

NY/CA USA

Post Number: 904
Sounds nice MR, good info. I'm not ready to buy yet but I will be keeping my eye on this model.

Username: Mccoy02

Post Number: 1
Great info on the Oppo BDP-83! Actually, for those of us who can't afford one right now, I found out about a contest where they're giving away a free Oppo BDP-83 blu-ray player here.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us