Archive through February 11, 2006

Username: Mikeyt53

Post Number: 1
how do i reformat my Philips GoGear 2GB MP3 player?? when i turn it on it has the page with the ! in it and when i hook it up to my compter like it said to do on the web site Philips DMM is suppost to come up and reformate it but it dont any one know how to do this??? please help

Username: Mikeyt53

Post Number: 2
when i got to my computer and right click on the removable disk and click reformat and reformat it as FAT when it gets done it says windows was unable to complete

Unregistered guest
my phillips gogear mp3 has just decided to stop working, none of the buttons work when pressed, my computer doesnt recognise the USB cable when connected?? is there some sort of reset button or combination of buttons i have to press? or will i have to send it away? please help!

Smellyknee
Unregistered guest
After reformatting my MP3 player I tried to syncronize my music library with the device. This operation did not complete and the screen told me my device had been unplugged, although it hadn't. After a few more attempts at this the computer no longer recognises the USB connection device even after I downloaded the new plug in device as instructed from the 'tools'option on the device manager. HELP!!!!!

aendy82
Unregistered guest
My GoGear MP3 p,ayer is not working with my computer. When I try to get some music on it, it always shows NOFilefound !! But if I try it on another computer it is no problem. What can I do ?? I am working with Musicmatch Jukebox...

Legio_ix
Unregistered guest
have the hdd070 version (2gb) and can load music via the philips jukebox program but the dedicated Digital Music Manager (DMM) does not work as it never recognises the device. I have tried reloading the program and no options, is there any way to make this program work?

thanks

Legio_ix
Unregistered guest
Here is A POSSIBLE SOLUTION, i dont know if it works as i've only just found and downloaded the file, but it seems to be a replacement for the Philips DMM software, its free and the address is at http://www.litespeed.co.nz/

Unregistered guest
how do you store music channels into my phillips go gear?

Cammy boy
Unregistered guest
I can't download Musicmatch jukebox because it sais i dont have service pack 1... but i have sp 2. So i used Litespeed and that worked all good but now its just stopped. I re formatted it just now and cant put any songs on it, the computer recognises it but songs it just freezes whenever i try putting any songs on it. Any help would be good thanks.

goldfish
Unregistered guest
I have a philips go gear 128mb mp3 player, and i want to know how i can charge it up on my laptop. It recently crashed so has been rebooted, and i dont have my software disk any more. Anywhere i can find what i need?

Stink Guy
Unregistered guest
Any of you guys think to look at the manufacturers support site ?
I just got mine yesterday, looked at this site and I already know the answers to your questions.
But im gonna let you guys find it for yourself.
Heres a hint :
http://www.consumer.philips.com/consumer/support/cons_product_support_detail.jsp ?groupId=PORTABLE_ENTERTAINMENT_GR_NZ_CONSUMER&categoryId=MP3_PLAYERS_CA_NZ_CONS UMER&subCategoryId=HDD_AUDIO_JUKEBOX_SU_NZ_CONSUMER&productId=HDD070_10_NZ_CONSU MER&language=en&country=NZ&catalogType=CONSUMER

neo - rockin on
Unregistered guest
Yo stink guy! i have the same problem as the guy at the top

'how do i reformat my Philips GoGear 2GB MP3 player?? when i turn it on it has the page with the ! in it and when i hook it up to my compter like it said to do on the web site Philips DMM is suppost to come up and reformate it but it dont any one know how to do this??? please help'

i'm so dissapointed with this hunka not-workin junk and i've been all over the internet! you gota help me man!

nathe
Unregistered guest
My gogear has decided to stop working altogether
turn it on and it flashes twice then turns off, same if i plug in usb or power supply
the site is shiit for support, any ideas?

Username: Suprgirl

i have a similar problem to blewwater, can someone help me before i throw this damn thing out of the window!! my gogear has decided to stop working. it wont switch on even when i plug the power in it just stupidly flashes at me! i have tried the soft reset option but it doesnt do anything but make it blink faster. my computer doesnt know when i have connected to it either. it worked fine yesterday and i neeeeeeeed it for university..... any suggestions would be.... ssssssooooooooo great!

cfp
Unregistered guest
i have the same problem as suprgirl; only my hdd never worked!! it justs flashes when connected to the power adapter.... HELP!

Post Number: 2
this is crazy.... does anyone have any ideas? i would take it back but i cant find the blummin recipt! typical!

Gess
Unregistered guest
my go-gear seemed 2 be working fine. After placing a few tunes on it, it then decides not to work no more. My computer does't seem to be picking up the Go gear. If i go through 'my computer' i can see, and even add files to it, but once it has been detached and i try to play the new tunes they are no where 2 be seen.(or heard) Why is this. I keep being told to download plugins, but this makes no sense coz i haven't changed anything since the last time i put tracks on it.

Username: Matt_wooza

DerbyEnglan

i have had my mp3 player for a few months now and im gettin the problem where it just wont turn on, and keeps flashing tried the soft reset and nothing, just flashes even when its charging, any suggestions

Aris
Unregistered guest
Dump jukebox!!!! Start working with Sveta!!! Google it out.Download sveta and driver and it works great

Aris
Unregistered guest
Dump jukebox!!!! Start working with Sveta!!! Google it out.Download sveta and driver and it works great

GuVn3r
Unregistered guest
my go gear fucks up like all of urs, all i did in the end was launch it at the wall, now i use Musicmatch jukebox to transfer music, it does, sort of, its transfer rate is real slow, and after i add about an albums worth, i have to diss connect the usb and then re connect. cos it will say that there is 0mb of space and 0mb being used, phillips shouldnt make mp3 players!

Username: Jbayliservin

Pensacola, Fl USA

I am completely dumb when it comes to this stuff. I just purchased a gogear. I tried downloading and turning it on however a lock comes up...What am I doing wrong? Please Help!

Unregistered guest
if you get "!" on the screen and a clicking noise it means that the hd has stuck and it can be repaired by taking the hd apart you don't need any special tools just a small star screw driver like the one's you use for glases, oh and try not to get any dust on the disk platter or break it perminanty (i got a bit on mine and managed to lighty blow it off) ok open the hd on the back of the read arm (behind the magnet) there is a litte peace you can saftly nudge it with and it is best done when you turn it on as the disk trys to spin and can be unjamed that one you see it spinning put it back together.

sorry about the instuctions tryed to write quick :-)

Unregistered guest
I NEEED SO MUCH HELP!!!
MY PLAYER WILL NOT LIGHT UP UNLESS IT IS PLUGGED IN THE COMPUTER, MUSICMATCH JUKEBOX WILL NOT LET ME PUT SONGS ON MY MP3, I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO CHARGE IT, WHEN PLUGGED IN IT STAYS ON ONE SCREEN AND WILL NOT CHANGE......AND I HAVE READ THE MANUAL

Unregistered guest
we all have made the mistake of buying the gogear go fuook yourself mp3 player...anybody know how/where to buy replacement 5volt charger cord for the lovely hd70/17 model. i also find it funny no swearing on this site....sad.
baxter

cerco
Unregistered guest
here is how to reformat your gogear 2gb hdd
1. open up musicmatch jukebox
2.click on portable device on the left handside menu
3.a new window will open-in the top right in the window there is tools-click on it
4.a drop down list will apear which will have reformat as a choice
hope this helps
cerco

cerco
Unregistered guest
lol and my gogear works perfectly no problems
apart from the occasionly freeze of the hdd where u just press arrowup and volume up for 3 secs then it will shutdown, just turn on as normal
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

cerco
Unregistered guest
apart from the occasionly freeze of the hdd where u just press arrowup and volume up for 3 secs then it will shutdown, just turn on as normal

cerco
Unregistered guest

conor
Unregistered guest
Hey can i change my wma files to mp3s on my ddm manager software. when i try and change the name of my wma files it wont work! why?

rice
Unregistered guest
this piece of crud played fine for like half a day then the screen just froze, i cant even turn the damn thing off. And if im told to press the reset thing one more time im gonna cook it in the oven :-)

themantheycallME
Unregistered guest
HAVE THE HDD082/17 . FROZE UP WHEN I CHOSE THE ALBUM TO PLAY. wouldnt do anything . it said loading. would not turn off
tried to press up and volume at the same time with no go. then tried center button and wolume up at same time and unit shut down. thanks for the idea to press buttons . i was gonna break the piece of monkey turd

themantheycallME
Unregistered guest
i couldnt even type in monkey siht.. fcukers

themantheycallME
Unregistered guest
oh yeah!!! i am listening to the fcuking useless piece of iguana siht right now. does that make me happy? no but at least it is not fcuking smoldering in my fcuking oven right now. i aint cooking fcuking siht tin thAt fcuker til like christmas. . peace out btiches.....

sammyjayne
Unregistered guest
when i turned on my hdd070 it simply said please connect to the computer and when i do it doesnt do anything even when i am charging it as well in any minute i am going to stap on it and put it in the microwave!

Username: Xxxkimmy

how do i download songs on to my go gear mp3?

palegraynight
Unregistered guest
Yeah, when mine froze. I did the same thing.. I pressed power and the volume up button at the same time and it just shuts down. :-) ty for your help.

Volo
Unregistered guest
Concerning the player RECHARGING (gogear) I was really perplexed until I realised that the AAA battery that comes with it is non-rechargeable. Need to get another one... Hope that helps some people...

Anonymous

My Go Gear is not work at all, when i connet to computer is find as "SSA7750 solid state audio player driver", when i press power button absolute nothing happens, the light is torning on only when plug in the charger. 10x for help

Unregistered guest
Does anyone know how to get a new battery for my go gear? any help would be greatful as its urgent!

Unregistered guest
If you look on the reverse of the Philips Go Gear it says "plays Windows media", does this mean you can use it on windows media player? well i have tryed and it syncs music but you cant play it on the player, does anyone know how use windows media player with Go Gear?

Philips Technician
Unregistered guest
yo suprgirl the flashing on the player normally means that the battery is messed up, find a replacement and try again if you have no luck then visit www.philips.com/support

pissed off
Unregistered guest
i hate my go gear, it only let me download 20% of my songs then fecked up. went on the website and that was about as helpful as an ashtray on a motorbike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Number: 3
"yo suprgirl the flashing on the player normally means that the battery is messed up, find a replacement and try again if you have no luck then visit www.philips.com/support"

wow thanks this is the first even remotely helpful hint i have had since posting on here. thank you so much will check it out.

Unregistered guest
When I load music onto my Jukebox HDD070, from Music Match 9, it appears in alphabetical order from Z-A. How do I get it so it does it in track order (1, 2, 3, 4)

Unregistered guest
Go Gear is pure crap I`ve had nothing but trouble since I got it, I think more has been spent on postage costs going back to the service dealer than the thing is worth.My friend gave me a quick fix!!! remove the small screw above the volume control and remove the side panel,unplug the battery lead,plug in again and the unit is reset then just replace the side cover.I done this three weeks ago and its the longest trouble free period i`ve had hope it lasts). good luck...

Cyber_Ninja
Unregistered guest
anywhere to download the software for the music, as it wont recognise my cd?

iamgodofpiss
Unregistered guest
what the frick? man, i just got this thing today and it's already not working. does anyone know what to do if it just uhhh.....stops working like a damm douch. how in the shite do you charge this rat

Smile
Unregistered guest
Hey Guys you should clear it ou with the cd that you guys recived with it. Once you install it you should have a icon on our desktop that says Phillips GoGear HDD and it will reformat it and clear out all the song on it. Then it should work again.
You also sont need to install Jukebox as long as the driver is in you should be able to use any music program like Windows Media Player

Smile
Unregistered guest
By the way i forgot to tell you guys to select restore on the Phillips GoGear HDD.
Sorry

EugeneUserOfYear2006
Unregistered guest
Hey, everyone!
I bought my GoGear HDD082/17 one month ago. It works perfectly. But, it froze today. I reset it and it works good again. I wanted to ask everyone, if you can hear the sound of Haed Disc on your HDD082/17 2GB MicroJukebox. I can hear my HDD speeding up, and when I choose the song to play, I can hear it speed up and reading thing move. Do you have that, I just wonder. I have my WalMart Check saved, so I can change it for full refund. So, if you guys don't hear your HDD, I am gonna return my player back or change it to another one.
Thank you so much.

Eugene.

Anonymous

hi,trying to load up my new philips go gear mp3 player,went to install it and it says it cant install need a service pack 1 or later?
what is that?
any ideas?

EugeneUserOfYear2006
Unregistered guest
What kind of Windows do you have? If you have Microsoft ® Windows ® XP, then you have to download Service Pack from Microsoft web-site. The best way is to go to windowsupdate.microsoft.com and download Service Pack 2, and it will work wonderfully. Or if thais site tells you that your Windows is too old, find the download of SP2 on Microsoft website and install it.
If you don't have Windows XP, you can still update your Windows thru windowsupdate official web-site.

Good Luck with your Go-Gear, enjoy it.

Eugene...

BaLlA B0Y
Unregistered guest
eu tenho um problema com o meu mp3 da philips...eu quando desligo o cabo USB do mp3 aparece-me isto: problem conect to computer. preciso d ajuda sff alguem??

BaLlA B0Y
Unregistered guest
I got a problem whit my mp3...when i desconnect the USB from the mp3, i get this screen: problem connect to computer.. i need help please...(sorry about the other text in portuguese)..and sorry if i have some mistakes =) lol

computer challenged
Unregistered guest
is there a place where i can buy the charger and disc to download the songs? i lost mine and i don't want to buy a new one.

computer challenged
Unregistered guest
is there a place where i can buy the charger and disc to download the songs? i lost mine and i don't want to buy a new one.

Anonymous

HEY! EUGENE USER OF THE YEAR 2006! you seem like a smart guy, can you help me? i lost my charger and the cd to install the system in my computer. do you know where i can get one?

igoBACK
Unregistered guest
I have no problem with mine for the most part, everything works great except for one thing...The songs that I've downloaded from CDs, show up and everything and I can see them progressing but I don't hear any sound! The ones that I DLed from MSN or whatever play fine. But...Nothing else. Mine is the black 3gb, I forgot the specific HD number but yeah...

fUkC_go_gear
Unregistered guest
i hate this piece of junk. i have a HDD082 and win xp cant recognize this junk even if i have it charged for 4 hours and counting. i hate this!! maybe ill bury this junk this new year!!

daddysgirl39564
Unregistered guest
I just purchased my go gear one month ago and have been tring to learn how to download songs etc... but now i have a problem with it. it has
frozen up on me. how do i reset it?

Unregistered guest
Hi

For those of you who had a problem transferring music on to your HDD070 after freezing. I think this may help it worked for me after trying on and off for 3 evenings after work and reading the Philips website which was not very good. Any way here goes it might be long and there may be an easier way but I had to do it the long hard way!!

The problem is if your player froze and you had to shutdown your computer the Musicmatch Jukebox needs to be connected again to your USB.

1. Put your Musicmatch jukebox on.
2. Connect your player to the USB wait until the removable disk page comes up in my case mine is J.
DO NOT PRESS PORTABLE DEVICE YET.
3. When the page is up press folders up top, on the list on the left find your removable disk in my case J and then right click on it and find properties. You need to click on Autoplay find the Music match Jukebox and click on it then press apply. Basically this in connecting your usb back to your music again. Do not close your removable disk page.
4. Then click portable device. This should work and you should get the screen to transfer music on rather then the screen saying you need to plug in a device. Hope this works for those with this problem. When you are transferring again plug your player into your adapter so the power is always on, the player only seems to freeze when the battery runs low.

Unregistered guest
Well my mp3 player the 512mb 1 is crashed it won't turn on and it won't work with anything what can i do and i don't no if is a part or not can u help me??????????????????/

Unregistered guest
Just bought the HDD14XX. This thing is a piece of crap. Big logo on the box says "Plays for Sure" and wouldn't you know it - Windows Media Player (the one I just installed from the included CD) doesn't see te device. It doesn't show up as a portable media drive in My Computer, and it's not even in the Portable Media Player folder in Control Panel... *but* when i search for it under Add New Hardware, it's right there on the list and Windows says its working fine. It's connected, or at least thats what the MP3 Player says... It's fully charged... Something tells me I have a 200 dollar little brick on my desk now... why have an MP3 player if the thing doesn't work... Any suggestions? send replies to darianknight@gmail.com

Username: Bandya

i have a philips go gear 2 gb player. i use DMM software to connect, but when the software opens it says no device connected.

please help

Username: Steevo

rapid flashing on hdd070 and hdd 065
battery is fucked and may also have corrupted
firmware
slow flashing is corrupt firmware
not being able to format is fucked hdd
do not buy philips mp3 players they are crap sorry

iAlone
Unregistered guest
Damn.

I have had hdd082 (2 gb) for about 3 weeks and I sync it with Windows Media Player. The only problem I have had with it is that sometimes it freezes up the first time I turn it on after charging, but after a soft reset it's good to go.

And Eugene... I can hear the hard drive on mine when selecting/starting a new song, but not during play.

lonestar777
Unregistered guest
What a piece of crap! I can't believe they have all these problems and haven't pulled it off the shelves yet. Luckily I got mine returned within the warranty period and got my money back... Hope you all are as fortunate!

Unregistered guest
hey whud up pplz hey i got a mp3 player for christmas hdd082/17 and jan uary 10th it was working fine but now january 11th i got up this moring and turned it on and put the head phones in then it just cut off by itself then it started working for like 1 minute the it started the fast forward by itself then it started to skip music by itself and the head phone you can barely hear music please please please help me anybody thhis fucing thing suck ima break this mp3 player it just cut off and snit please just somebody help me iight.

Unregistered guest
EugeneUserOfYear2006 you seem pretty smart can u please help me

Unregistered guest
EugeneUserOfYear2006 you seem pretty smart can u please help me

Unregistered guest
Well, i bought HDD082/17 last week and after i installed everything necessary and charged the battery, i plugged it in to put some music there. But neither my Philips Device Manager nor the Windows Media player recognizes it. It says i have to plug it in. But the computer itself recognizes it, it's just the software. I have WinXP SP2 and all the other requirements were met. However, on my friend's computer, it works. Why doesn't it work on my computer then??? What's the difference??? I tried everything, that was in the manual, on the cd, on the internet... but nothing seems to be working. If any of you has an idea, please answer me here or send me an email to the email address below. Thanks a lot.

Unregistered guest
I bought my 13yr. old a Go Gear for Xmas. When we transferred his songs from Media Player, a bunch of generic songs were in Media Player as well, and he wants to delete them. I've searched high and low on the help sites for how to delete tracks off the Go Gear device, but no luck. Any inspiration out there?? Thanks,

Unregistered guest
My Phillips Go gear is so fucked up right know it is froze up solid and the damn thing wont work. If I cant fix it I will blow it up.

Dark-Goten
Unregistered guest
Thanks for the help,I was listening to it at school and it got stuck on prayer and I was screwed so I asked a few people and they couldn't fix it so I came home and looking for help and found this site and I read everything thanks for the tip on holding the center and the volume up button THANKS MAN IT WORKS AGAIN!!

Anonymous

BEST TIP OF ALL - AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE! I'm on my third replacement - and it doesn't work either. Great Customer Service, I must admit - but I'd prefer a player that worked in the first place. If you have a receipt, GET YOUR MONEY BACK AND BUY ANOTHER MAKE!

Unregistered guest
I GOT A PHILIPS GOGEAR 512 MB MP3 PLAYER, EVERYTIMES I DOWNLOAD MUSIC ON IT, THE MUSIC APPEAR IN THE REMOVEABLE DISK(E:-)BUT WHEN I REMOVE THE HARDWARE AND OPENT THE MP3 PLAYER AND I GO MUSIC AND I DIDN'T SEE NO MUSIC IN IT !!PLEASE HELP!!

Unregistered guest
Windows Media Player cannot access the file. The file might be in use, you might not have access to the computer where the file is stored, or your proxy settings might not be correct.

(this is after my computer recognizes it and I have it pluggged in, WHAT SHOULD I DO???)

what does this message mean and how can I fix it? If anyone knows please IM me at SingErin13

or email me @ ebory277@kutztown.edu

Anonymous

Thankyou A billion!, I mean it, I did what you said and it shut off like normal, and it works fine.. I walked through a metal decteor with it and it froze and now it works just fine!!!

Anonymous

where can i buy the software for my go gear mp3 player. my cd broke

Nisseman
Unregistered guest
I bought my HDD082/07 at Walmart. I followed all the instructions and installed the Philips device mamager and WMP-10. Everything works like a dream. Loaded 492 songs into this thing in about 10 minutes. Menu and scroll functions are easy to use, buttons are laid out perfectly compared to I-river and Creative scroll bars. My only complaint would be the included headphones, the sound sucks. I used my old phones from a previous player, big difference. I don't understand all the fuss this thing works great, had it up snowboarding all week, good battery life easy to use! Philips autodetcted a need for firmware upgrade when I connected to my computer and it downloaded and installed automatically in a few minutes. All this for $130 Canadian!

Anonymous

Joey's mom: You should be able to delete songs by going through windows explorer with the GoGear pluged into your PC. There should be a listing on the left side of the explorer window called "Philips". Look under that and there should be a "Media" folder then a "Music" folder. All songs are stored in the "Music" folder. Just find the songs you don't want and delete them like any other file.
Hope this helps.

Anonymous

I have had my GoGear for about 6 months and have had no problems with it whatsoever. I can't understand how all you people can get so worked up over a little Mp3 player. When I was a kid and my Walkman didn't work, did I go nuts and start shouting obscenities so all could see what an immature, spoiled, Momma's boy, BRAT I was being? I don't think so!!! I simply fixed it or bought a new one. Suck it up and go on with your life. I promise you it won't end because of this tiny thing that plays MUSIC.
You people need to grow up a little before you start taking your opinion out into the public arena.

bobctys
Unregistered guest
my phillips mp3 just froze up... is there a reset button on it. This isn't the first time it has done this.

thickO
Unregistered guest
my philips mp3 wouldnt download music from me computer.....it keeps say add your device!!its in d blooded computer but yet it keeps coming up!..dont no wat 2 do!!plez help!!

Unregistered guest
Alright, when I turn on my MP3 player (HDD082/17), the screen that says "philips" come on and just stays there, with a weird whirring noise. I tried the restart method-holding the power and volume up button- many times, but it doesn't work. In fact that was only way itcould shut off.
Then I started it again and it just flashed a picture of an empty battery and that was it, so I plugged it into the charger and it went back to the first problem. I am not sure what to do about this.
Please e-mail me with any solutions you might have! Thank you :-)

lokkix
Unregistered guest
press play and volume up at the same time to reset

Anonymous

Hi people when i open my philips ddm it and when the USB cable is hooked up with the go gear it just keep saying player not connected.

frustrated_person
Unregistered guest
AHHH!! OMG, im having the same problem with everyone else here!!! Holy hell!! I know no one can help me cuz OBVIOUSLY there's something wrong with this piece of crap jukebox!! I trusted you Phillips!! I DID!!! But now I see all the problems that comes with all of this!! THAT'S IT IM RETURNING IT!!! IT ALSO MADE MY COMPUTER SLOW!

Anonymous

Hi Guys, I'm trying to download a driver for my Gogear, can any of you point me in the right direction?

fireboy
Unregistered guest
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi people when i open my philips ddm it and when the USB cable is hooked up with the go gear it just keep saying player not connected.

Unregistered guest
My Gogear was working fine.But then I turned it on it said connect to computer and start the DM.I did that and when it was done the computer said that it was not reconized.Next day tryed it again the DM box has a - sign on it.What do I do to fix that.Please help I need music!

Anonymous

Thank you so much lokkix...My mp3 player froze up like every body else's...and I pressed power and volume up for about 3 seconds +- and it shut off....turned it back on and works just fine. Thanks again.

Nisseman
Unregistered guest
Just a little update on my earlier post. I've had my GoGear for three weeks now. It's spent 12 days on the ski hill with me and the rest of the time playing through a line-in to my car stereo. This thing still hasn't missed a beat. I still have absolutely no complaints beyond the crappy included headphones. You guys need to read through the instructions more thoroughly. I'm sure some of you have legitimate problems but this thing is just too easy to use for me to believe that all this crap I'm reading here is coming from people who have followed the instructions properly when installing and using this player. Philips has made a good product with a lot of features for this price range. I researched a buttload of players before taking a chance on this one.

Unregistered guest
My Philips GoGear is not playing. I was listing to the radio on it this morning and went I went to change to listen to the mucis that I downloaded on it it froze.I tried truning it off but it will not turn off.

salah100
Unregistered guest
i can't make a connetion btw my pc and gogear 2 gb after a proper setup of the software..simply the DMM said that the player is not connected.but i see the connection establihed btw the pc and player on the gogear screen..could someone help me.

Unregistered guest
how do I put a powerpoint presentation on my Philips GoGear?

John McNamara
Unregistered guest
I lost my cd, where do I dowload the software? I simply can't upload any more music to my player. Please help.

John McNamara
Unregistered guest
I lost my cd, where do I dowload the software? I simply can't upload any more music to my player. Please help.

jack_sinatra_castro
Unregistered guest
My Philips 6GB Mini Gogear doesn't show pictures . . . I synchronized about 30 .jpg images into the thing and everytime I click "Picturs" on the next screen it says "List Empty"

What do I do?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us