MUSICA SPEAKERS

Username: Bigb6456

Post Number: 1
Does any one know anything about Musica speakers? I am looking for inexpensive patio speakers and cam across MUSICA M530AW-W. The place wants $24.00 each speaker. I do not want to spend a lot of $$ because I live in the suburbs and houses are on top of each other so I will not be turning the amp up to 11. Just need some sound out on the patio.

Platinum Member
Username: Nuck

Post Number: 12440
If you have a link or a review, Andrew, that would be easier.
What will you be powering the speakers with?
How far away is the source from the speakers?
Have you decoded how to place the speakers?

Post Number: 2
I could not find a single review (at least not one that I didn't have to sift thru tons of garbage to get to)

I have a Sony DA4ES, and I would just be using the B channel for them. they would only be 25 feet from the receiver and I really have not put much effort in the decoding because I am just using the 2 channels for stereo music out doors. My yard and my patio a small I don't want to spend a lot of $ because of those 2 reasons.

Platinum Member
Username: Nuck

Post Number: 12442
Would you be playing the A and B channels together?
This might be hard on the receiver if all speakers are 4 ohm, look at the speakers and see that they are 8 ohm, or more.
Search the forum for outdoor speakers as well.

Post Number: 3
They will be used on B only. I just want to find out if antone knows anything about this brand. I have never heard of them before.

Gold Member
Username: Stu_pitt

Irvington, New York USA

Post Number: 3302
For $48 for the pair, I'd say try them out. Not that much to lose if they aren't very good, and check to see if you can return them if you don't like 'em.

I've spent far more on dinner with the Mrs.

Post Number: 4
Oh yeah I can return them, I just don't want to waste time on putting them up and all that jazz if they are a poor manufacturer.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us