Dana 930 or Aurum Cantus Leisure 2 ?

Username: Slappyjones

Post Number: 7
Opinions? Comparisons? I am going to buy one of these 2 on a whim just for the hell of it.The Dana is a few hundred dollars more.Is it worth it? Using YBA gear 2 channel setup in a medium to medium large sized room.Listen to mostly vocalists and rock with a little bit of jazz.

Gold Member
Username: Artk

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 9422
I've never listened to either so unfortunately I can't offer an informed opinion. The YBA gear is sure nice though.

Gold Member
Username: T_bomb25

Dayton, Ohio United States

Post Number: 1995
The Dana 930's are no longer available i was 1 of 20 people that had a pair,the Leisure's are very good very ver nice drivers and amazing build SalkSound used Aurum Cantus tweeters in its very well known HT-3's.The Dana 930 is a world class Standmounter with high dollar Scan-speak drivers,I'll see what i can dig up for you their may be a few pair floating around,get back with me RJ.

Post Number: 8
Tawaun,what are the Dana's going for new in your neck of the woods?I got a price from a dealer and I don't know if it's reasonable or not.I can get a new with 2 year warranty Leisure 2 for about $700 shipped.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1997
Go with the leisure then,you wont get the Dana's at that price,where are you seeing the Leisure's at that price at?just curious.

Post Number: 9
No for the Dana's the dealer wants about $1250.I don't know if that's about right because I can't find a MSRP anywhere for them.The Leisure is from a local dealer who only has 1 set in stock and he would give me a pretty good deal on it.At least I think $700 is pretty good.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2000
700 is very good where are you are you in N.America or Europe? another speaker to look at since your checking out ribbon tweetered speakers,the Swan M1's im about do a review with a shootout,look them up the build is just as pheonominal as the Leisures if not better.

Post Number: 10
When are we getting said review? I've been looking for it for a few days now.Ha Ha.I'm in NB,Canada.Is $1250 Usd reasonable for the Dana 930?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2001
This week,im still getting aquainted with the 2.1's

Username: Jon_lane

Reno, NV

Post Number: 6
RJ, as Dana's more or less exclusive US reseller during the time we stocked the model, we let them go at $1599 a pair. I'd tend to think $1299/pr for a new set is a darn good deal, considering they were originally MSRP'ed well over $2000...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us