Archive through January 24, 2009

Gold Member
Username: Artk

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 8684
OK they are in the house.

Nick,...when was the last time you saw these speakers...I forgot...they take up half of the available cubic feet in my office. I mean for chrissake these are the biggest "monitors" I've seen in my life, well maybe not quite. I have them on the stands that my ELS 3's were on, for lack of any other, the stands are still screaming in protest.

Initial impression is one of effortless neutrality. Outstanding timbral balance and deep soundstage with great imaging. The only speaker that was this spooky in my office was the Maggies. Hmm...

Gold Member
Username: Exerciseguy

Brooklyn, NY United States

Post Number: 2300
I'm grinning from ear to ear.

...and that's hard for me to do today.

Gold Member

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 8685
Hope everything is alright Christopher.

I've been smiling from ear to ear all day and I just received the speakers an hour ago.

First pics...obviously room placement will have to be reconsidered.

Upload

Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 2301
I'm OK Art, thanks.

Great pics, that is a very handsome set-up. I'm going to go out on a limb and predict that this will turn out to be the best $150 you've spent in a long time.

Enjoy.

Gold Member

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 8686
It was only $130 and you may be right...much listening to do this weekend. So far I'm quite pleased.

This weekend I'll speak to comparisons with the ELS3, Atom Monitor v6, and Primus 152.

I'll go out on a limb and say the ELS3 and Beta 20 are in a different league than the other 2 in my system..however I gave my Atom Monitor v6's to my wife for her office system along with some 26 inch stands and they have amazing synergy with her NAD C325BEE and Sony cd player. They sound better than they ever did in my system...good move and she was happy too. Now she has the Atoms and her Pinnacles...she is quite pleased.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2302
Even better.

Gold Member
Username: Nickelbut10

Post Number: 2308
Art- they are a very large monitor arn't they?lol looking good by the way. I am using a slightly bigger monitor as rears in the theater. The Paradigm Monitor 3's. Musically the Infinity Beta 20's would crush them though. But all I need them to do is surround.lol. Good to hear you got to hear a touch of the Paradigm/NAD combo. It is very good indeed ;)

I can have my beta's in a week. I have them on hold until I heard your verdict, but it seems they are a definite winner. Especially at that price. wowsers.

Platinum Member
Username: Nuck

Post Number: 11446
Where are you getting yours, Nick?

Art those are far deeper in dimension that I anticipated for some reason.
I am looking forward to further impressions.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2309
My dealer Nuck. Red Ball Radio in Belleville. Owners name is Eric. Great guy with a ton of music knowledge. Him and Art could talk for days about music.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11450
Nick, see if the dealer knows anybody around Brantford for me?
Or gimme his email?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2311
Will do bud. Stay tuned.

Silver Member
Username: Hawkbilly

Nova Scotia Canada

Post Number: 480
Looking good Art. Make sure to write up your thoughts once they're run in. And jeepers, the CD's ! I figured you had a few disks but....

Gold Member

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 8689
That's only a few of them Chris....I'll post a pic of the lot pretty soon.

Silver Member
Username: Soundgame

Richmond Hill Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 593
Nice Art. Massive monitors...mmmm my kind of lolly pop.

Gold Member

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 8691
They are huge..at least to me. They are about the same size and Paradigm Studio 20's and it's been awhile since I last owned them. The Beta's are a hair wider and deeper while being a little over an inch shorter. Compared to Epos ELS3's and Atom Monitors they are gargantuan.

Gold Member

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 8692
Tonights listening session is a bit more mixed. Just briefly listened to some cuts from several cd's and messed with placement a bit. Tonights verdict has the 20's sounding slow, fuzzy, undetailed and unable to make sense of music in anywhere near the same way that the ELS3's can...hmm, much fun to be had this weekend.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11453
Art, how complicated is the music?

Gold Member

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 8694
Post bop jazz...

Gold Member

Post Number: 2303
I've had Woody Shaw on heavy rotation on the 20s the last few days.

Gold Member

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 8695
And you're using a Marantz receiver. Perhaps you like a little woolier sound than I do or perhaps the speakers are not broken in and they clear up considerably. I'll try them with the Rega rig this weekend as well.

Silver Member

Post Number: 594
Hi Art,

How did you go from:

"Initial impression is one of effortless neutrality. Outstanding timbral balance and deep soundstage with great imaging. The only speaker that was this spooky in my office was the Maggies. Hmm..."

To This:
Tonights verdict has the 20's sounding slow, fuzzy, undetailed and unable to make sense of music in anywhere near the same way that the ELS3's can...hmm, much fun to be had this weekend.

Are the initial qualities still there in the speakers i.e. imaging, soundstage, "spooky" presence?

It could be that they are just going through their break-in phases.

Are you regretting giving away your Atom's now?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2312
George- could also be that they do not do certain types of music well. Or they just arnt broken in like you say. I expect decent things from these speaker, but I do not expect anything amazing personally. I am going to keep my mindset that way so I wont be dissapointed.

Gold Member

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 8696
George...that's why I stated that it was an initial impression. I had a spent an hour or so with the internet radio at that point. Last night I played a few cuts from familiar cd's and the Beta's sounded very unclear. reminded me of my time spent with the Linn Intek integrated amp. Unclear, undetailed, gray sounding...not very impressive. My fear relative to break in is that speakers usually smooth out with break in....that wouldn't be so good here. This weekend I will change out the speaker wire from the vdH to the Tributaries..and see if that helps. I will also bring the speakers out into the main room and let them play with the Rega electronics. Guy's they were cheap and I'm havin' fun with them...that's all that matters. And no I don't regret giving away my Atoms as it made my wife happy.

Silver Member

Post Number: 595
Art, glad to hear you're having fun. I'm just very interested in your impression, as I may be game to take the leap. I think Nuck, as well.

Bronze Member
Username: Peterhead

Post Number: 32
"Unclear, undetailed, gray sounding...not very impressive." Art
In my experience this is typical for low end Infinitys, even after break in and change of speaker wire. Best matched with a system that tends toward the bright side.

Silver Member

Post Number: 596
I hear a Rotel / Infinity match may be the solution. Sounds like Marantz works for CM, as well.
Let's see if it works with Rega gear.

Silver Member

Post Number: 597
Nick, is your price from your dealer anywhere near the $130 u.s. Art shelled out? Your dealer got friends in Toronto he can send me to?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
I'm a little surprised on the Marantz match. I don't generally find Marantz to be bright at all on a variety of speakers. Quite frankly, I generally enjoy Marantz receivers, some more so than others. However, if the man likes that combo, more power to him.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2304
My Marantz SR5400 receiver isn't bright at all, IMHO, in fact it's the warmest sounding piece of electronics I've owned.

And I can't say I'm too fond of woolly sound either, so I'm going to assume it's a break-in or placement thing, or perhaps a slight electronics mismatch, because Art's most recent impressions really contradict my own long-term experiences with the 20s, those being much more in line with his initial impressions.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed Art.

Gold Member

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 8697
I owned a Marantz 5000 series receiver and really liked it. Very good HT receiver which doesn't embarass itself with music at all.

I remain very hopeful Christopher..and like I said, I'll have a blast either way!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2313
Hell you can't go to a bar and have a blast for 130 dollars. Might as well buy a pair of good speakers.lol

George- Still waiting a reply back from my dealer on pricing. When I talk to him next I will ask him about dealers.

Gold Member

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 8701
"Hell you can't go to a bar and have a blast for 130 dollars."

That's right Nick...another reason I don't go to the bar I might add (can't afford it). But at the price of admission with these speakers it's definitely worth a go. I'll be sittin' with my glass of Buffalo Trace with the music goin' here in about 4 1/2 hrs...until them it's slavery man slavery...!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 34
Did you pay $130 for the pair or each?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2305
Art, I am VERY fond of Buffalo Trace's premium offering, Elmer T. Lee Single Barrel. At about $30 a bottle, I think it's really one of the most unique bourbons on the market.

http://www.spiritsreview.com/reviews-bourbon-elmer-t-lee.htm

Gold Member

Post Number: 2314
John Boy- He paid 130 for the pair. I think that was with shipping too.LOL Can't buy a 15 year old Scotch for that.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11456
Ya can in the USA Nick!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2315
lol frig Nuck. I just got a 12 year old for 60. Not bad really.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2306
Oh yeah, https://www.b-21.com/prodinfo.asp?number=LSCOBOWMBE , the best bottle south of $80 if you like peat & smoke.

Gold Member

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 8702
Yep $130 for the pair including shipping. I enjoy Buffalo Trace as a nice budget Bourbon, also enjoy Weller, but favorite under $30 bourbon is Bulleit. Over $30 and I'm shopping Scotch.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2307
I never heard of Bulleit?

I'm off to the races!

Gold Member

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 8703
Christopher, I also like the McClelland Islay...good on a budget. Bowmore is a little more than $30 here but I enjoy it as well.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2308
Oh yeah, I've seen this on the shelf. I'm gonna grab me up some next time.

Gold Member

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 8705
So Christopher next time you get a chance could you tell me what changes you experienced with the Beta's during or after break in.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2309
It's hard for me to say, because the break-in for the 20s was over a long period of time, and as some may remember, I was auditioning, buying & selling a new pair of speakers every other week until I settled on the 20s.

I can say that I have not experienced what you described, I do remember liking what I heard right out of the box, and once the 20s were the last man standing, all of those same initial feelings were more or less the same.

I do remember a friend telling me that he preferred my Missions over the Betas, that the Betas sounded flat, but I disagreed, I thought they sounded uncolored, and it took me a while for my ear to accept that, because the Mission certainly added a certain excitement to the sound that the Betas lacked, but that ultimately I've come to prefer.

Gold Member

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 8706
Thanks Christopher...yeah it's difficult to put your finger on change that's incremental and over a period of time especially when lot's of other pieces are goin' in and out. I was just looking at the old thread and you mentioned reading somewhere that someone had stated that they need alot of break in time.

Do you do anything special relative to placement or how you place them on the stands. Are the stands mass loaded...heck what are the stands (says Wood Technology I think in the profile). Just tryin to gather the most info that I can...sorry to pester you.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 35
HOLY SH*T!!! At that price anything close to musicality would be great.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
Art, you have to be careful in this because you could find yourself mentally "forcing" enjoyment from a speaker because it was so damn cheap and because Chris had an almost immediate liking. Make certain you don't suspend your judgment. If it sucks, let us know.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2316
Uncolored speakers and gear is a white line. To many, uncolored gear sounds flat, non exciting and boring. To others, like myself, it is like hearing the music how it is suppose to sound, and it quit enjoyable. It really is a white line. The human brain usually likes that added something in the sound. I have always liked the sound of the NAD stuff so I guess I am a fan of flat and uncolored.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
I wouldn't describe it as a "white line". Don't think it is that stark. I would rather suggest that many people do prefer coloration of some sort and to them, it sounds natural, thus arises the complaint that a neutral presentation sounds flat. This is not surprising given the prevalence of electronic, sampled and compressed music that is currently so popular. Many "listeners" have no idea what a real instrument sounds like-their contact is fleeting at best. I have an advantage as I grew up around music, played numerous instruments in marching and concert bands and also had an R&B band in my younger years. I have a good frame of reference which is not based on IPODS and MP3 players. Too me, natural is the only way to go. But I'm happy to have folks listening period.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2317
Indeed John Boy. I trust Art's ears greatly. My dealer is texting me today with the prices on some stuff along with the Beta's. If I have to pay full retail for them, its a no go for me. I want the deal Art got.lol.

Gold Member

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 8710
Very true JB many folks don't know what instruments sound like.

So far I'd say that the Rega and Epos speakers sound more natural. However at $130 per pair shipped...would these be worth buying for a novice just looking to put together their first non boombox, ipod/mp3 system...that's more the question I'm looking to answer at this point as well as give info to Nick and others with better ears so that they can determine whether these speakers are right for them...that's a tougher order because I really don't know anyone's taste but mine. However I'll give my impressions as I go.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 38
Yeah. Even I would have to bite and I'm no real fan of Infinity low end.

Gold Member

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 8711
It would be nice to hear from Tawaun on this thread. I'd like him to describe in detail what it is he likes about the Beta 20's. He is a BIG fan.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2310
Are the Beta 20s less expensive than your average audiophile bookshelf (MSRP $400/pr.), perhaps, a steal at their current eBay prices, absolutely, "low-end", not so much.

The Beta 20 and its sister bookshelf, the Revel Concerta M12 (MSRP $650/pr.), are perhaps more closely related than Harman might want people to know. The drivers are identical, and the crossovers, extremely similar (which I take to mean that they might be the same).

Art, all I can say is patience (which I know you have), I did not utilize any special break-in technique, I just played them a lot and liked what I heard more & more. As for the stands, Yes, they are currently Wood Technology TMT-30 (30"), not mass-loaded, spiked through carpet, placed about 8' apart in a room that might be a little smaller than yours from what I can tell. I also have a pair of nearly identically built Parts Express SSTT-24 (24") stands that I'm switching over to, I think the 24" stand will lower the angle of attack a bit closer to my usual listening position.

Give them some time is all that I can say, it might simply turn out that we have different taste, or any of a litany of other variables, so let's just see what happens.

Gold Member

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 8712
Christopher, where did you get the information that the drivers are identical and crossovers similar?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2311
Patrick Hart, the designer for the most of the Beta series, has made numerous post regarding his designs over at AVS.

"Many of the Concerta models are very close cousins to the now out-of-production Infinity Beta series, using the same crossover PCBs (mostly 2nd-order networks) and port tubes. In a couple of instances the main differences are the driver cones and slightly different crossover values which better match Revel's drivers.

Oh, ya. And you do pay a bit more money in most instances for the Revel name versus the Infinity name."

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showpost.php?p=9843178&postcount=107

However, I have read elsewhere that the "Organic Ceramic Composite" that Revel uses in the Concerta series is "similar" to the "Ceramic Metal Matrix Diaphragms.

"All these drivers use what Revel calls Organic Ceramic Composite (OCC) diaphragm material: it's actually deep-anodised aluminium, which creates a stiffening oxide surface skin - a technique similar to Harman stablemate Infinity's CMMD, and about as inorganic as it's possible to be."

http://www.techradar.com/products/audio-visual/hi-fi-and-audio/hi-fi-av-speakers /revel-concerta-f12-97500/review

So "similar" I've learned, that I believe them to be the same.

As we know, even the slightest variable may effect the bottom-line when it comes to this thing of ours, so I'm not claiming the Beta & Concerta series are identical sounding, but after reading all these post, contact Mr. Hart & other Harman people, and reading other various reviews of the the two series, I'm of the position that the similarities are more than superficial.

Gold Member

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 8714
So we really don't know if the drivers are similar or identical, and that's what I was trying to get at.

Interesting that Tawaun has been a big fan of the Beta 20...but I found this post where he tears down the Revel M12 pretty good.

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/archive/index.php/t-801092.html

I noticed that some of the parts are exactly the same. The port and the binding posts for example. But I'm under the understanding that Revel used cast baskets and other better parts in making the Concerta drivers that the lower price point Beta's don't use. I've sent an email to Harman asking for clarification however I'm not hopeful as they never responded to my last email.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11460
Art, tats the sticky point for me sometimes.
Rip down the unit for 600$ and praise the unit for 150$.
I haven't really budget shopped for a while, although CM keeps us apprised!
I have a problem with $/sound, thats why I just lay in the weeds for good rec's on bookshelf units.

Call em like you hear em man.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2312
I've read that the drivers are the same other than the cone, and I've read that the Revels have a cast basket, and I've read that Harman's manufacturing processes makes that point negligible (as if any variable can ever be negligible to an audiophile?).

Patrick Hart's post are as close to the horse's mouth as you are likely to get when it comes to Harman, in several post he does go on the record stating that certain Beta & Concerta models are re-boxed versions of the same speakers.

Whether the drivers are the "same" as I stated, or similar, I think it's fair to say the two lines share certain materials & certain manufacturing techniques, heck, Mr. Hart states as much, and that's more or less my point, he calls them "cousins", I called them sisters.

Like them or not, the Betas, or for that mater the Primus, ain't low-end.

Gold Member

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 8715
"in several post he does go on the record stating that certain Beta & Concerta models are re-boxed versions of the same speakers"

I'd like to see that post. I agree with you that the Infinity line is way under appreciated.

Let me go on record as stating that these Beta's are built like a friggin' tank. Build quality is anything but low end. Even the vinyl wrap is well done...very impressive indeed.

Gold Member

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 8717
From Harman.

Message from Art

"How do the drivers and crossover compare between the Infinity Beta 20 and the Revel Concerta M12? Also I sent a question some time ago that I did not get a response to which was; is there a difference between the parts used in the Primus 150 and the Primus 152 other than the obvious cosmetic ones? Thank you in advance for your reply."

Hi Arthur

Thank you for contacting Infinity. The Primus 150's and the P152's are functionally the same speakers, only distinguished by its aesthetics. The drivers on the Beta 20's are similar in material to the Revels, but the crossover is very different.

I hope that this helps.

Best regards

John Kirkland

Internet Support Specialist

Harman Consumer Group

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11461
Well, no, that doesn't help, but I will buy a pair of 20's and open the XO for a look.
I might look at the Revels for a peek without buying...

Gold Member

Post Number: 2313
From Patrick Hart:

"The Revel B12 is a CSW10 with a black painted cone and a different grille. This sub was the the best I've yet designed. It'll hit 104.5 dB at 1 meter at full output and was the source of much investigation after I left Harman because in many situations it could outperform, sound quality-wise, the big $4000 Revel 15" sub with passive."

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=647998&page=2&pp=30&highlight=in finity

Gold Member

Post Number: 2314
Nuck, opening & closing MDF is never a good idea.

Art, I'm pretty surprised Harman got back to you as quick as they did. I knew about the new vs old Primus, although I heard the MDF used in the newer series is of a higher quality. The relation between the Beta & Concerta series is more or less consistent with what we've been discussing.

Gold Member

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 8718
It also makes sense in light of Tawauns liking one better than the other.

Gold Member

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 8719
There was a post on another forum stating that the old Primus 150 had better parts than the new 152 and so don't expect the 152 which reviewed well with Stereophile to sound as good. I didn't buy it and wanted to confirm that they are actually the same.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2315
Art, have you been playing around with grills on & off?

Gold Member

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 8720
No, just off.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2316
Stereophile & Soundstage had no problem with the new P162, and that's the first I've heard about a down-grade in the Primus series, and I'd like to know where the poster got their info?

http://www.stereophile.com/standloudspeakers/1007inf/

http://www.soundstage.com/equipment/infinity_primus_p162.htm

In my mind, as compared to a company like Paradigm or Monitor Audio, the Primus series is roughly equivalent to the Monitor series or Bronze series, and the Beta roughly comparable to the Studio series or Silver series.

Harman's manufacturing prowess allows them to squeeze tremendously value into their various product lines.

Harman is actually advertising on NYC Radio these days, kind of a rarity for an audio company other than Bose.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2318
All this talk about material...lol how do they sound? You leaving them on all day Art while working bud?

Gold Member

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 8721
Though they have smoothed out some (and will likely do even more in time). I can't say that I find the Beta's to be in the same league with Studio series Paradigms. I'm just not hearing it. Too much grain on the top end...more than I've ever heard from any Paradigm regardless of price and with any electronics. The grain is most apparent with cymbals, voices and horns (keep in mind that I am not talking about sibilance).

They are more convincing in some ways than many of the Monitor series..such as the Mini Monitor. However the Atom Monitor is still better balanced at this point in my audition (it also cost me twice as much).

Will give them more time and take them for a spin on some other electronics.

I've read the info in your links and that's why I wanted to confirm with Harman that the 152's were still using the good stuff.

Still having fun...!

Gold Member

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 8722
I don't work on Friday Nick...yippie!

Gold Member

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 8723
Just to add some fun to this I've got a pair of Wharfedale Diamond 9.1's coming next week...yeehaw!

Gold Member

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 8724
BTW I find the Beta 20's to be such gutsy performers that I will probably pick up another set just to take to local shows for poops and giggles. For the price it's a no brainer. Just gotta see if I can knock a bit more of the grain off the top end...the bottom has smoothed out some...

Gold Member

Post Number: 2317
Look out! Art's out of control!

Keep playing them, I'm confident any graininess will resolve itself.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2319
"I can't say that I find the Beta's to be in the same league with Studio series Paradigms"

Art, I recall thinking the same. If that is the case, then they for sure wont come close the musicality of the Monitor Audio Silver series. I have always compared the Beta series more so to the Paradigm Monitor Series. A great value non the less. I am still waiting for a text message from my dealer. I will just call him tomorrow ( I was swamped this week).

Gold Member

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 8726
I think they fall somewhere between the Monitor and the Studio. They compete well sound wise with the Monitors and have the build quality of the Studios. They are definitely built far better than the Monitors.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2318
For music only I think I might take a pair of RS1 over the Beta 20, but think the two are comparable, however, I'm not as fond of the newer Studio 20v.4 as I was for the v.3; I think the v.5 is just around the corner.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2320
Good call Chris. Might I add, personally, I am not overly fond of the MA Silver line for theater purposes. Oh that note, I bet the Beta's can easily compete with them.

Art- Good to know man. The Beta's remind me of the older Monitor line. I mean the V1, V2 series when it comes to build quality. I would put the old Monitor series even better built than the new Studio series. They don't sound as good, but had those big, real wood feel. Very nice.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2319
Did you get it?

Gold Member

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 8728
That link has expired. If you are pointing to ebay...and the next ones up...that's me.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11462
Thanks CM, I have opened a few.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2320
I'm sure you have Nuck.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2321
eCoustics doesn't allow links to eBay apparently, hmmm.

Two 20s just went off for $40 ea.

Gold Member

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 8729
I know...I bought 'em (one of them sold and the other has just a bit longer to go).

Gold Member

Post Number: 2322
And you said you don't do eBay.

Gold Member

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 8731
I know....I'm a w h o r e...lol!

Gold Member

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 8733
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-audio/438169.html

A thread last year with a number of comments from Tawaun.

Gold Member

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 8734
Alright...just lowered the bar and bought a pair for $40 each.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11465
attaboy Art!

Gold Member

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 8736
Better yet since I paid for both at one time they only charged one shipping fee...total = $100 for the pair.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2321
Chris, is there not a similar Harman ebay site for Canada?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2323
I have no idea Nick.

What a deal Art!

Gold Member

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 8737
I know...I'm psyched dude...lol!

Gold Member

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 8738
No Nick there is no equivalent to the Harman ebay store in Canada, at least that I'm aware of and I did a little research on it.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2324
I wish either the Betas or the Primus came in Dark Walnut, I'm really fond of that finish these days.

The Monitor Audio Dark Walnut finish is very impressive.

Walnut is the new Cherry.

Gold Member

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 8745
I like the black finish.

Coming up soon I'll be announcing an even sillier move...stay tuned!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2325
Black is the new black.

Gold Member

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 8748
LOL...

Well I just picked up the Beta 250 center channel. Now I can run a Beat HT if I please. That ain't the silly move though...you'll have to wait a couple of hours for that.

Gold Member

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 8749
Guys there are some Beta 20's right now on the bay about to go for $20 and $12.50 in about 10 and 40 minutes...hurry and get yours!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us