B&W 683 vs. MA RS6 v. Vienna Mozarts

Username: Chriswild87

Holden, MA

Post Number: 1
I've narrowed my search to these three and looking for some input. I have auditioned the B&W and loved the mid-range more specifically the vocals. I have also heard the Vienna's and love the imaging( i know most of it is due to placement) and the smooth laid back approach, sound warm with the acoustic guitar that is included in most of my music listening. I have not heard the MA, i really wish i could though... i know you guys love them... are they a comprise between the two or a completely different beast? I would for now be powering them with a H/K 445 in stereo mode- rated 85 watts into 8ohms (not enough for the Viennas)upgrade to a used nad or rotel amp with the H/K as the processor, but i really like the H/K sound. I might. I want to really focus on a clear clean mid range with good imaging and soundstage abilities, precise placement might be an issue considering my room, living room in a apartment, does this fact completely kill getting a good soundstage? Do any of you guys have any further words on these guys or other ways to describe them. Some one else mentioned KEF's???? Comments?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us