Please leave your comments on McIntosh C22, anyone tested?

Username: Jjaudio

Post Number: 7
I bought McIntosh C22 DIY kit from AnalogMetric company last week. Fast delivery, high quality of PCB was received. I spent half and hour to complete this kit. Components are in good condition and readily solder onto the PCB board. I found the schematic and components of this kit from their forum. Some useful photos provided there for assembly. It has super strong spacial feelings and level of human sound is definitely clear with the best performace among all preamp kit from them! It seems that they used all famous brand components, including the latest and the most heat brand "Shuguang tubes" in the past years. The price is absolutely reasonable with that quality. Anyway, if you don't want the tubes, they also have the "no tubes version" now. What a wonderful idea! Anyone tried?

Gold Member
Username: Frank_abela

Berkshire UK

Post Number: 3348
Your name is jjaudio and you have been spamming all kinds of fora all over the world with your undisguised sales pitch for your kit. Administrators please note! This guy just touts for business every few weeks with his latest 'discovery'. Annoying...

Platinum Member
Username: Nuck

Post Number: 11105
Good thing I opted out of the franchise Frank, thanks!
I will have to go for that Florida real estate deal after all...

Platinum Member
Username: Nuck

Post Number: 11106
http://www.canuckaudiomart.com/details/106690-__mcintosh_c22__wooden_cabinet_ori ginalmint_condition/

here's the real deal.

Silver Member
Username: Jazzman71

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 363
I have some considerably drier real estate that I might let go.

Platinum Member
Username: Jan_b_vigne

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 13106

jj, mathew or whatever -

If you want someone to test your pre amp,kit, send one out. I've heard the real deal and I'll do a comparison. I get to keep the kit of course.

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us