Anone heard klipsch RF 62's

Bronze Member
Username: Drewquan

Post Number: 27
looking for some people who have heard the Klipsch RF62 in a 2 channel music system.

any review would be helpful

Gold Member
Username: Dmitchell

Ottawa, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1536
I've heard the RF's in a HT setting and for that purpose they're actually quite good. For a 2 channel music system I don't think they would be that great.

I have heard the Klipsch Synergy series in a music system, and they were just "ok". Lots of low end, crisp highs, but very little midrange.

If you are looking to set up a serious 2 channel system there's lots of better choices than Klipsch. In the same price range I would look at the Paradigm Monitor series.

Username: Slappyjones

Post Number: 6
I have the RF-82's for a HT set up.As usual Klipsch is probably the best value for a HT set up in it's price range.This new line is a very neutral sounding speaker as opposed to older Klipsch lines that some people found "bright".I can't really tell that they are horn loaded by their sound whereas older Klipsch lines I could easily tell they were horn loaded.As far a 2 channel I do use them for that on occasion and they sound very good.The better your amp the better they sound even though they are sensitive they still love power.The midrange is actually quite defined and detailed on the 82's.I haven't listened to the 62's but I assume they just have less of a lower range.I would highly recommend them.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us