Axiom speakers any good?

Anonymous

I've read the reviews, but has anyone on this board actually heard a pair? How does the Axiom line compare to the Ascend line of speakers overall?

Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 642
Auditoned them both the CBM 170 and the Axiom M22. Again this is a matter of personal preference. Both are topnotch speakers and have both excellent staging and sound clarity. The one thing that won me over was not which had the superior sound to my ears, but that one which looked better. I mean, it was difficult making the choice if you have to keep only one, so I went with the Axioms...sigh!

Silver Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 643
by the way... you know you could try them both for 30 days, right?

Anonymous

The Axiom speakers sound great. The imaging and clarity of the bookshelf line is awesome. If you need more bass, skip the cheaper floorstanders and jump to the one for @ $1,100.00, or the M60 in the very least. The other two floorstanders are nice, but for the extra $, the two at the upper end blow them away.

Scooby
Unregistered guest
Thought I had nice mid-fi sound until I added the M22i's to my system. Now I have very good hi-fi sound for the same amount of money I spent on my old Boston Acoustics-LOL.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us