Aiwa 3CD Stereo - Need help with subby

Anonymous
Hey all,

I have an Aiwa NSX-SZ315 Stereo and I just recently bought a V-Net 10-inch car sub woofer and hooked it up to my stereo, however only the speakers play and not the subby. I tried switching around the wires at the back of my stereo and sometimes the speakers play but then the stereo just turns itself off altogether. How should I plug in the wires properly or do anything else to get my new sub woofer to work?
Thanks

fresh
what is the wattage of the sub?if ure hifi turns itself of then it means it cant take the sub and power?

Unregistered guest
Hello,
I just bought a AIWA CXNAJ17 3 cd ... 5 speakers ... dual cassette...digital AM/FM.. mini system. Does anyone know what it might have sold for new? I think it is several years old. I got it at a pawn shop online. I can't find that model. I wonder if that was one of the recalled ones. I gave 76 and then 22 for shipping and I can return it within 10 days. I think I got an ok deal...as ok a deal as an impluse buyer can get. : )
Thanks,

Unregistered guest
I have an aiwa 3cd,5 speakers,double cassette and radio Model...CX N999 Mk 2. The display graphics have ceased to work properly, they appear to work when in standby mode but only when display is in shadow.What have I done, can anyone help please???

Unregistered guest
I have an aiwa 3cd,5 speakers,double cassette and radio Model...CX-N999HR. I want datasheet of its all IC's or please someone send me its service manual???? can anyone help please??? My E-mail ID is prafulkol@yahoo.com

jwrspr
Unregistered guest
Beware of old AIWA 3 CD products. AIWA was forced to settle a class action lawsuit over these products due to widespread CD changer / playback problems. For details see http://www.minisystemsettlement.com/

mrty
Unregistered guest
I bought an Aiwa NSX-5200 3 cd stereo. I can't access the BBE. The remote I have is the RC-TN5200EXU. I can't find any access for the BBE on it either. Can someone tell me how to access the BBE. Thanks

Username: Pam1520

Azusa, Ca Usa

Post Number: 1
I am seeking an owners manual for the Aiwa NSX5200. If someone has a copy, I would appreciate it if you would contact me at ca4fyn482@yahoo.com. I will pay for copying and mailing
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us