Mission Elan E34..has anybody heard them?

Silver Member
Username: James_the_god

Lancaster, Lancashire England

Post Number: 696
As the Subject says, has anyone heard these 6 driver per speaker floorstander?

I can only find one (very positive) review on techrader and their cut down prices seem like a bargain.

JJ

Silver Member
Username: Wattsssup

Barrie, ON Canada

Post Number: 272
I haven't heard them, but I would think they are more flash than quality given the number of parts used and their low cost.

Gold Member
Username: Artk

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 7424
I've never heard them. I have been impressed with what Mission can do for little money but have to agree with Marc on this one...never know though.

Silver Member

Post Number: 697
I was speaking to a dealer earlier who are in the know how about IAG. I've spoke to them before and I asked if they also clear Mission products. I was told something I'm not allowed to say ( Mission built these speakers apparently with the cost of £650-£700 being quite legit) but they never took off (I think because they seem quite American/European and not British) so hence why they can be had for £350-£400. The number of drivers does surprise me though with 3 bass, 2 mid and a tweeter! I'm very tempted instead of having an A/B setup of stacked speakers.

Silver Member
Username: Wattsssup

Barrie, ON Canada

Post Number: 273
I'm trained to be skeptical at work, so take my advice with a grain of salt. If it sounds too good to be true...

Silver Member

Post Number: 698
Advice taken!

As with anything hey.

I watched and saw a BMW M5 go, 20000 miles go for 4k on ebay months ago. That was after it went up to 7k then back down to 4k ??

I'll be staying clear of the Missions. I read one person saying about cheap materials so thats enough for me.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us