Infinity classia C336

Username: Flek37

Post Number: 1
Hello all, its my 1st time that i am buying some speakers and i need some help, I am thinking of buying new Infinity classia C336 and proper amp for it and i am thinking of new marantz PM7001. really need someone to help me out with some advice. I dont know is the amp enough so speakers can gief their best or i need to change the amp. but i dont think i can afford something more expensive.

Gold Member
Username: Stefanom

Vienna, VA United States

Post Number: 1190
Have you listened to the speakers? If so, what did they use to drive the speakers?

Post Number: 2
I didnt listen to them, they will arive to shop in my country in 2 or 3 weeks, no reviews online yet, but i know that they are impruved infinity ALPHA 50, or the next generation of that rank of speakers , i dont know nothing more at the moment.

Gold Member

Vienna, VA United States

Post Number: 1198
The best advice would be to wait until you can demo them before you worry about much else.

Post Number: 3
but im not sure is this to much for my 5 x 3 meters room, i want good sound quality but i think 250 watt is bit too much.

Gold Member

Vienna, VA United States

Post Number: 1199
Don't worry about the "250 watt" thing. When the speakers arrive at the dealer, demo them. Ask the dealer the questions you have regarding room size. Listen to a few different options regarding the amplifier (and a few other speakers as well). Then you can make a decision.

Post Number: 4
okay thank u for ur time.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us