NAD T743 soon??

Paul T
I see in a earlier post that NAD announced the release of their T763 receiver and wondered has anyone heard a release date for the T743?? I have decided on the T742 but I'm in no BIG hurry to get it today for our livingroom remolding is far from finished. Anyone have a clue when we will see the T743?? Figured it's the third generation of the T74x series and there would be some improvments vs. the T742.

Hawk
I don't believe NAD has announced a 763. I have seen a product announcement of a new flagship model, the 773, which will be a 7.1 channel receiver at 120 wpc, which will be inserted above the 762 in the product line.

NAD usually has a longer product cycle than the Denon, Yamaha or Onkyos of this world, so I wouldn't expect a 743 until next year.

If any one knows anything different, please let us know!

Anonymous
Yesterday I was the adobe acrobate ( PDF ) files associated with the 763 and 773 models ...

Now they are blocked for some reason...

Anonymous
I was the one you reported it here first. It's on NAD's press room page.

http://www.nadelectronics.com/news/press_room.html

Anonymous
I heard that it's goona be 753, 763 and 773. I know positively that the 763 will have 7x100 watts. The 773 will have 7x110 watts and have THX(no sure of this though)

Anonymous
How come it shows the T742/T762 released on January 9 2003 but then on down it shows the T752/T762 released September 2002 ?

Is the T752 the oldest model ?

Wow, the 763 and 773 are due out Monday, anybody gonna be auditioning them by chance ?

Anonymous
NAD is famous for not releasing "on time" so those dates are not reliable. Take it with a grain of salt. I will keep an ear to the ground though.

Anonymous
Why can't read the release or see pics, a window asking for name and password pops up on me...
at http://www.nadelectronics.com/news/press_room.html

Also is the T742 newer then the other T7xx's... and why was the T762 released twice (sept2002 and Jan2003)

Anonymous
I don't know. When I linked it a couple days ago it worked fine. I guess the NAD patrol are out in force.

Anonymous
I do remember that the 752 was released last September because I saw it as we were getting ready to move. I also know I didn't see a 742 until early this year. I don't have a good understanding of when the 762 was released, however.

I was just about to buy an NAD receiver, but now someone says the 763 and 773 are going to be released on Monday? Oh well, here we go again . . .

If anyone wants the cuts sheets, email me at audiodsn@swcp.com. NAD was terribly embarrassed by the delays involving the T762, therefore they are very likely to be fairly close to the projected end October/November release dates. I would expect *some* delay, but there will be a huge amount of pressure to have them before X-mas. Unless they get screwed by vendors, they'll be here pretty soon.

Michel
The new NAD recievers T773; T763; T753 and T743

Check this link

http://www.hometoys.com/show_news.php4?section=enhancedview&id=10150076
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us