NAD T7x3 firmware?

Username: Hd2000

Post Number: 5
Hello all,
Now that I've finally fixed the hum that my NAD T763 had developed (fingers crossed anyway - hoping it doesn't come back), I am wondering about the latest firmware for it. NAD tech support informed me that I do not have the latest version (I have 2.05) and that I can bring it in and talk to my dealer. Hoping to avoid that so I'm wondering if anyone here has inside information on the latest firmware revisions and possibly a lead on where I can track down a copy if it is appropriate (ie - if my hardware will support it).

Thanks in advance

Gold Member
Username: Nickelbut10

Post Number: 1380
I believe the firmware I have on mine Kevin is 2.21. I think....I would have to check again...either way, nadelectronics.com use to have the firmware for download on their site. You should be able to call in and have then instruct you on how to do it. Call Lenbrook themselves in Pickering Ontario and talk a tech. You will need a patch cable(serial), a PC, installed NAD D-Controller software, and the firmware file. It sounds harder than it really is.

Username: Hd2000

Post Number: 6
I haven't had much luck with Lenbrook. After 2 weeks I got an answer to one of my questions on the tech support web site but 2 of my voice mails are still unanswered (I've never actually got to talk to a live person)
I guess I'll keep trying - if I can get the software I am not concerned about the upgrade process (already have the controller software installed and working)
Thanks

Gold Member
Username: Nickelbut10

Post Number: 1385
Good that you got the software working Kevin. Your all set. Keep bugging those dinks a Lenbrook and you'll get somebody soon. I havn't had to deal with them in quit some time.

Bronze Member
Username: John_ashman

Albuquerque, NM United States

Post Number: 31
The best person to ask for software is Bob Moran - blmoran@lenbrook.com - then you bypass the usual CSR loop.

Platinum Member
Username: Nuck

Post Number: 10075
Oh, do they have a 'loop'?
Nobody for the uninitiated to call and help?
Shame, really.

Bronze Member
Username: John_ashman

Albuquerque, NM United States

Post Number: 42
Well, you're really supposed to go through the dealer for this stuff. We're the primary contact point for NAD.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us