Quad 21L Speaker

Tags
Unregistered guest
Let me know your comments with this Quad 21L Floor Standing Speakers. I have read great reviews with this speakers and want to know more from you guys out there who owned or have listened to this speakers.

GOPAL
Unregistered guest
All quad speakers are amazing, musically coherent
and just sound right.

Tags
Unregistered guest
Gopal Thanks for your comment. What do you think about Dynaudio Audience 52 SE speakers? Actually im choosing between this 2 speakers though one is bookshelf and the other is floor standing speaker. Appreciate your comments.

OnimushaLord
Unregistered guest
Quad 21L are the way to go, heck maybe even the Quad 12Ls might be more musical than than the Dynaudio 52SE

Tags
Unregistered guest
Thanks for your input guys. Any other inputs are appreciated. I think I need to audition the Quad 21L and Dynaudio Audience 52 SE side by side.

Tags
Unregistered guest
Thanks for your input guys. Any other inputs are appreciated. I think I need to audition the Quad 21L and Dynaudio Audience 52 SE side by side.

Username: Francis43

Post Number: 1
did u listen to audiance 52 se. i have quad 12 l ,im not happy.planning to buy 52 se.would like your advice.(mf a 3.2 int amp,M cd 6000 ki)thank you

Tags
Unregistered guest
Haven't listened yet to the 52se but listened to 52's. Great sound stage and overall performance is comparable with the Quad 21L. I think the Quad21L is the way to go since you will be buying additional stands for the 52.

Username: Francis43

Post Number: 2
21l or 22l for music

Tags
Unregistered guest
Francis
Both are very musical and Very good soundstage. By the way ...why are you not happy with your 12L ?

Trip
Unregistered guest
I just own the 21L and you are correct they have very ggod soundstage and very good details. Buying a bookshelf will cost more with the additional speaker stands. 21L is best buy!!!

ToTo
Unregistered guest
I've heard a lot of good reviews with the QUAD speakers. The September issue of the HIFI CHOICE has the ultimate Group Test which includes QUAD 22L, BW704, Spendor S6E, PMC GB1. Quad 22L scored quite well at 85% vs BW704's 87% which was rated as one of the best buys. I would like to hear other reviews/inputs about Quad 22L or other L series. Thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us