Infinity SSW 210 Subwoofer

Username: Raidthisupunk

Post Number: 1
I've seen some topics on this sub, some positive, some negative. I wanted to put in my "two cents." I purchased TEN Infinity SSW-210 subwoofers, which had all been powered on, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. They all played music, at moderate levels, for 12 hours a day, every day, since originally installed in 1994. I have sold all of them but one, and have two that I kept and will not sell. ALL of them still continue to operate FLAWLESSLY and sound FANTASTIC! I play the two that I have with reckless abandon, at volume levels that litarally shake the house, with extreme cone excursion such that you think should shurely destroy the sub, but they consistently perform time and again! The amps on these subs seem bullet proof, as after several HOURS of high volume play, they get so hot you can barely touch them, yet just shake off the heat. Jazz Bassists, Big Band, Metal, Classic Rock, Hip Hop, Gangster Rap, Oldies, everything sounds great through these subs. One caveat, because one recording differs from the other (studio, recording quality, bias etc) you want to make sure you get your EQ settings correct to suit your room and/or listening environment to get the most out of the subs and the music, but that should be obvious. Bottom line, Infinity designed a fantastic product, and it's too bad that these days the "big box" stores have made all of that "assembly line trash" so popular, most people don't even know what they are missing. Just my "two cents."
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Artk

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 6508
There is a subwoofer forum....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us