Need New Belts For Hitachi D-E12

Username: Hondafanatic17

Thompsontown, PA USA

Post Number: 7
I need help finding a online site that sells belts for my cassette deck its a Hitachi D-E12 from 1983. Anyone who can suggest some sites to look at would be a big help. Thanks.

Username: Dual_teac

Post Number: 1
You might try turntableneedles.com. If they don't have that model listed (I didn't see it) you could try matching up the belt dimensions to ones they have on their site. They don't charge shipping so if you got the wrong one you could just mail it back and exchange it, or I think you could send your old ones for them to match. I just ordered new belts for my TEAC CX-400 so I don't know how their service is, but they have good feedback. HTH, Ray

Username: Hondafanatic17

Thompsontown, PA USA

Post Number: 9
Thanks for the site but after looking at my Hitachi I decided I'm going to just get it fix by a professional I really like it and I don't want to break it. Just sorta got into stereo stuff about two years ago and this is the first time something sorta big broke on me.

Username: Dual_teac

Post Number: 3
I know what you mean I'm going to have to learn on the fly how to disassemble my TEAC. However the local repair techs are all crooks based on past experience so I won't go that route. Good luck with your Hitachi.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us