The Speaker Company - Good Source for Inexpensive In-Wall Speakers?

Username: Webwiz

Post Number: 1
I'm looking for in-wall speakers and I came across "The Speaker Company" (www.thespeakercompany.com). Anyone know who these guys are? They advertise a lot on Google but don't have many reviews. Their prices are cheap but I can't tell if the stuff is any good. Anyone know of these guys?

Gold Member
Username: Exerciseguy

Brooklyn, NY United States

Post Number: 1779
I know nothing of them.

If I were looking for budget in-walls I'd consider something from Parts Express http://www.partsexpress.com/webpage.cfm?webpage_id=3&CAT_ID=43&ObjectGroup_ID=76 2

Username: Emorphien

Post Number: 1
The Speaker Company seems to have just appeared recently. Their offerings are affordable but I haven't heard of anyone getting their hands on any yet nor have I read any reviews. I'd wait until one or both happen and good information starts surfacing. But I'm personally not one to gamble on something that I don't have any information on yet.

Silver Member
Username: Mvanmeter

KY USA

Post Number: 133
recent discussion on AVS Forums had some interesting information...their corporate address is exactly the same as Denon/Marantz/Boston Acoustics. Nowhere do they make the claim to be a division of D/M, but the exact same address may be a giveaway. Easy enough to check

Silver Member
Username: Mvanmeter

KY USA

Post Number: 134
oop's....just checked....remove Boston Acoustics from the list above. I must have mis-read the post, but Denon is definately the same address as "The Speaker Company"
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us