Help with sony str-d790

Username: Azzkker

Decatur, IL Us

Post Number: 1
i bought a sony str-d790 for a hell of a deal, but had no owners manual with it. i am having trouble getting sound out of the front channels on the a/b mode, but they work fine on a mode. also the rear channels are really quiet on b mode ans the a/b mode. i have not tryied the center chanels yet, but will try today. also are the center channels on this recever the center channels in the middle of the left and right of the room or the center channels that go on top of the tv, cause there are t center channels?

the speakers i am using are all 8 ohm- 2 award 4 way loud speakers (forgot the model number) 2 jbl radiance 3 ways, 2 polk 8" 2 ways.

if anyone has info on how to set this up, i would greatly appeciate it. also , if any one know where to get the owners manual, or if you have one you would be willing to copy and fax, mail or email me, let me know.

thanks
anthony

Silver Member
Username: Landroval

Post Number: 192
Hi,

Go to this site: http://www.iq.sony.com/srvs/sosdocs/default.asp
Type in STRDA1000ES and you'll get links for an easy setup guide and a manual for the DA1000ES/DB790QS receivers.

Username: Azzkker

Decatur, IL Us

Post Number: 2
thanks for the link. i got all the chanels to work, it needed everything to be hooked before the feedback quit.

thanks for the help
anthony
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us