Archive through August 21, 2007

Silver Member
Username: Stryvn

Post Number: 402
Marc,

Nice clean setup with foliage. Nice. I love that TT and those meters!

Is that Bob Marley in the dining room takin' a toke?

Gold Member
Username: Artk

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 5221
"wifes" oops slip of the tongue!

Silver Member

Post Number: 403
Art,
Compared to what I have now, I'll bet if I build that cabinet and haul it upstairs, throw the components in there, get rid of the spagetti back there, and drop a flat screen on it, she'll forget how much she doesn't like it. I may even get an attaboy.

On the other hand, I should check on shipping to Oregon first.

Gold Member

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 5222
That's what I'm talkin' bout!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Wattsssup

Barrie, ON Canada

Post Number: 25
Thanks Stryvn. It is indeed the great Bob Marley taking a toke in my dining room. The place just wouldn't be the same without him.

Cheers.

Gold Member

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 5223
Nick, I really like those big old Paradigms...they had real wood veneer and the whole deal. Full sound that can fill most rooms quite adequately.

Stephen, what stands are your Emma's on. They look like Triad's.

Silver Member
Username: Nickelbut10

Post Number: 246
Art- I totally agree. There didn't seem to be any information on them hardly on the net. All I knew is that there was a big Hi-Fi award sticker on each speaker under the grill. So I emailed the lead tech support guy at Paradigm, Gary Takeda. He gave me a big spec sheet on them, and told me that they were a long time favorite for him from Paradigm. So I picked them up. Got them for a good deal as well.

Gold Member

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 5224
A friend of mines roommate just got married (out go the big speakers) and sold his absolutely perfect pair of those. I would have bought them (where I'd put them I don't know)but I just didn't have the cash at the time. Man, they were beautiful. His were used as rear channels in his HT which had Studio 100's for fronts...god that thing rocked!!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 247
OMG!!!! That is nuts. Did he notice a huge difference from the original Studio Monitors to the Studio 100's?? From what Gary said they used the same tweeters in the Studio series right up to the new Versions that just came out late last year.

Silver Member

Post Number: 248
Oh, and what was his receiver?

Gold Member

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 5225
At first he used a Rotel RSX965 (my favorite AVR of all time). Then he added a Sherbourn 5x200 watt power amp. He then bought a Rotel Processor and a 70 inch DLP set. All gone now as he has gone to Boston bookshelf speakers with in walls for rears and a big Marantz AVR.

He really didn't have a good ear so I'm not sure what he thought the differences were. Again he was my friends roommate...I really don't even like him.

Silver Member

Post Number: 249
Right on. I was just curious. I know they are power hungry, and when I added the C272 onto them it really breathed some life into them. Im glad I finally talked to somebody who knows what they are.lol. People look at them in my setup and say...ahh he went cheap and got a old pair of speakers...ahhh no I was in the market for NEW speakers and heard these and bought them instead. My friend who owns the Paradigm MOnitor 11's(monitor series all around as well) with a H/K 635 receiver and a Rotel RMB1075 power amp powering all of it, even admits that the sound I get with the C272/Studio Monitors blows his out of the water. Mainly of course they are the Monitor 11's.

Gold Member

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 5226
Yep, yours was the predecessor to the Studio Reference series back when Paradigm was making speakers that could shake the walls. Had to give them some current but once done they were/are awesome. And I think they are the most intimidating design they ever made...damn they are big!

Silver Member
Username: Stefanom

Vienna, VA United States

Post Number: 874
Art: Stands are from Parts Express. They're cheap, but reasonably effective. I filled them with sand in the three tubes, so they're heavy enough. At some point I might replace them with something a bit more robust though. I'd be curious to hear what Tim would recommend.

Gold Member

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 5230
Cool Stephen thanks for the reply.

It's official, my wife loves her new system. She was in her office with a big grin on her face listening to Lucinda Williams "West". She wound up choosing the Pinnacle AC650's and I took the B&W DM610i's for my office. The Polk's just didn't gel in my living room and the KLH's are going to be rears in a 4.1 HT (I think, haven't auditioned them yet). Still amazes me how much better her old Sony DVD player sounds than my Denon DVD2910....hmm...

Gold Member
Username: Nuck

Post Number: 8287
Art, is that what pushed you to the Rotel/Paridigm that you had?
The Studio Monitor 20's and that 965?

Gold Member
Username: Stu_pitt

Irvington, New York USA

Post Number: 2054
Art,

I'm assuming you're going vintage and cheap for your wife's office system, but...

Have you considered the Arcam solo? I've got no idea how much it costs, but when I was getting a new cartridge a gentleman was auditioning one for his office. It sounds great for what I'm assuming is its intended application.

Gold Member

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 5232
Stu, I'm going old and vintage for both of our offices. For the cost of an Arcan Solo I can build systems for my entire neighborhood.

"It sounds great for what I'm assuming is its intended application"

No, it just sounds great period! Those Pinnacles are one of the most neutral and balanced speaker I have ever heard at any price and the Kenwood integrated has taken to digital like it was analog...sound is warm and very detailed. Huge soundstage and pinpoint imaging...have to hear to believe!

Gold Member

Irvington, New York USA

Post Number: 2055
Stryvn,

There's no shame in what you've got going on.

Have you seen Redman show his ghetto Staten Island mess of an apartment on MTV's Cribs?
Now that was awful.

Nuck,

You renegging on your 'show me yours and I'll show you mine' statement?

Great pics and conversation everyone. Keep it all coming.

What about the rest of the regulars who've quietly avoided this thread? I know you're lurking...

Gold Member

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 5233
Yep Nuck I loved that old Paradigm?Rotel combo!

Stu, I assume you have been spinning some vinyl...how's it sounding?

Gold Member

Irvington, New York USA

Post Number: 2057
The most musical setup I've ever had in my own home.

I know better speakers and a better turntable will sound better, but the gear is just getting out of the way so easily right now. If my system never evolves passed where I am right now, I won't lose any sleep at all.

I was considering a P3, but after hearing my Xpression with the Dynavector, I ain't buying another table until I can comfortably afford a P5!

Give me about 3 years. I want to buy a house, then get new speakers that'll work well in the space. A P5 will be what brings it all together and stops this madness. Well maybe until I have kids and they're old enough to start buying good stuff for. If I had PMCs and a P5, my system would be absolutely perfect. I wouldn't look forward, backward, or sideways.

Gold Member

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 5234
Right on Stu!

Gold Member

Post Number: 8291
Stu, you have a lot of confidance and conviction in your words there.
And I have no doubt that you will gain everything that you work so hard for.

I be pullin' for ya mon.

Silver Member
Username: Mike3

Wiley, Tx USA

Post Number: 622
Nuck,

Damn it man, quit screwing around and get yourself a cammera.

Art, nice work with the camera and your kit!

saurabh, butcher blocks look good there. I need to get bigger ones for my MAC. They used to be big enough. Oh well.

stryvn, almost missed yours in the middle of Art's sequence. How did you pull that off? LOL

BTW you have one to many wires back there what's wrong with you?

OK mine is coming up next, after dummying down the size time and again. Yeech. Buy a 7 Mega-pixel Nikon and all I do with it is post pictures here.

(Not really, just lately)

Silver Member

Post Number: 407
I can't speak for everyone here, but I'm looking forward to Mike's pictures.

And Nucks drawings.

Great thread, Stu!

Silver Member
Username: Kevincorr

Fairbanks, Alaska Usa

Post Number: 147
Too cool! I don't know what to say. I am jealous of everyone.

Silver Member

Wiley, Tx USA

Post Number: 623
View from The Chair

Upload

Left side of soundstage

Upload

Right side of soundstage

Upload

Acoustic Treatments Left

Upload

Acoustic Treatments Right

Upload

My Rack

Upload

Mcintosh MC-7300 aka Big Dog

Upload

Anthony Gallo SA (amp for 2nd coil of my speakers' woofers, i.e. Sub-Amp)

Upload

Rogue Audio 99 Magnum Pre-Amp

Upload

Linn Sondek LP12

Upload

Rega Saturn

Upload

The view the amps share

Upload

Big Dog's Wooden Blocks

Upload

Silver Member
Username: Sukhoi30

New Zealand

Post Number: 145
Wow Michael W

Nice set up, Saturn -> Rogue -> Big Dog -> Yummy

Silver Member

Post Number: 250
Nuck- Not sure if you meant to say Studio Monitor 20's or maybe you did?? Just Studio Monitors. They are what became the recent Studio 100's. You probably already know that, but I thought I would mention it. Man I can't wait to see your PSB's and RS8's.

Art-Your right their huge. They stand taller than my audio stands, are twice as deep and weight a total of 180 pounds or so.lol. And yes they have brought a few things down off my walls.

Michael Wodek- I will make some popcorn, dig in, and await your pictures like a young school boy in a candy store. I'm excited.

Stu- My favorite thread so far. Great stuff.

Silver Member

Post Number: 251
ahhh man..I posted just as you did Michael.

Michael - What can I say man, I'm in tears. lol. No really do you think you could tame it down a bit on the high end gear, show off!! lol Man wicked wicked stuff. So happy you posted that. Im jealous. One day ...one day...*wimper*

P.S. pssst...you wanna trade me your MAC for my pudding cup??

Silver Member

New Zealand

Post Number: 146
This is the best thread by far for me as well
Every set of pic has something to admire for the setup

Nuck - cant wait to see your :-)
Commn buddy, we are all waiting........

Gold Member
Username: My_rantz

Australia

Post Number: 1474
Some great setups here guys. MW, good thing you have a dedicated room, while the gear is outstanding, I think the WAF might leave a little to be desired if it were in the living area :-)

Gold Member

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 5235
Mike I'm expecting that Mac amp to make the rounds...lol! Nice setup....

Silver Member

Post Number: 408
Mike,

I'd love to sit in that recliner for a few hours with a coupla "runners" flippin' the vinyl and bringing cold beers for me so I wouldn't have to get up.

Nice stuff. Wish I coulda made it down there in Sept.

Silver Member

Wiley, Tx USA

Post Number: 626
Thanks guys.

M.R. you could not be more right. Marsh cannot stand even being in the room, with the acoustic panels all over, the boxes of records, and the constant supply of beer cases for the corner fridge, not to mention the guitar gear. That and she hates seeing speakers which is how I ended up swapping / selling 5 floor standing speakers to Nuck. Heck I have my PSB 5i Sub and Mirage Omni-stats sitting on a built in stand behind the family room LCD, just so she doesn't have to see speakers.

She keeps asking me when she can have "her" room. I don't get it, she has the kitchen, laundry room, and dining room.

Nick, depends, what's in your pudding cup?

There's better and worse systems out there than mine. Mine is the best for me, gives me the sound I sought.

In that respect I believe all of our systems are on equal footing. They are what they are or will be based on how WE want to enjoy our music. Most of us are on this board because we share the same passion about our music and our kits.

Nuck?

Silver Member

Post Number: 252
Michael- Chocolate.lol. Well said man. Very nice gear.Congrats.

Silver Member

Vienna, VA United States

Post Number: 875
Impressive setup there Mike.

Gold Member
Username: Exerciseguy

Brooklyn, NY United States

Post Number: 1237
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 253
Christopher- Very nice, clean setup. Almost a sexy look to it. Cute dog too. Love the looks of those bookshelves.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1239
Thanks, I had to squeeze things together the a bit to get in the pic.

Those Beta 20s sound as good as they look.

Gold Member

Australia

Post Number: 1475
That's a nice woofer, CM!

Gold Member

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 5236
Very nice Christopher!!!

Silver Member

Fairbanks, Alaska Usa

Post Number: 152
Michael Wodek- Those are some unusual speakers. I have never seen them before. Will have to look/listen next time I visit the States. Look futuristic.
Art: Rega R5. Those I am familiar with but did not know the cabinet was made by Castle? Is that true? And nevermore to be? Nice.

Silver Member

Post Number: 411
Looks good, Molloy. I like them speakers/stands.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1246
Thanks again. El Cheapo $39 Dayton Tri-Tube stands from Parts Express (same as Stephen M. up the thread), I'm thinking of spraying them a metallic color. The tables are Boltz with a Raw Steel satin finish.

I really like the looks of these Soldsteel stands, but not the price.

Upload

http://www.musicdirect.com/products/detail.asp?sku=ASOLIDSS7S

Silver Member

Post Number: 412
Yea...you're a camera guy too, no? They're real "tripod-ish".

Gold Member

Australia

Post Number: 1480
While there's room: here's my pics again. A click on my moniker will provide the info. Without the flash, under normal light the cables are difficult to see (good thing too).

Upload

Upload

Upload

Silver Member

New Zealand

Post Number: 148
M.R

Awesome, very good asthetics i would say.
the clock and the lizard on the left and the other wall hanging on the other side gets a nice symetry to the listening corner.

Cheers

Silver Member

Fairbanks, Alaska Usa

Post Number: 153
stryvn- I love that cabinet with the TV on it.

You built that?

Silver Member

Post Number: 255
M.R.- Beautiful setup. Very cool looking room. Very nice gear.

Gold Member

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 5237
MR, very nice setup and room...great taste!

Bronze Member

Barrie, ON Canada

Post Number: 26
Mike - Very nice system. Love the Mac. And those speakers....

Chris - great setup! No need to paint the stands, that black looks real good.

MR - Nicely done room and system. Love those plants.

Silver Member

Post Number: 413
Kevin- naw, I didn't build it. I was going to build it for my gear in the new house but the wife doesn't like that one. I need to find or design a rack with more of a mission furniture feel to it as she prefers this style.

Now, I'm considering Art's advice tho...build the one pictured above, fill it with my gear and throw a flat screen on top. The wife just may change her mind. Especially after living with the gear set up the way it is now for a year...she hates it more than I do.

Silver Member

Vienna, VA United States

Post Number: 876
Nice setup Chris. Nice dog too!

MR: Classy! Your room looks like something they could post in an advertisement.

I have to say, its pretty neat to see all of this equipment in one thread. I only ask to keep it coming folks. Nuck, Jan, Frank, Gavin, etc, come on!

Gold Member

Irvington, New York USA

Post Number: 2061
Kevin,

To the best of my knowledge, Castle didn't make the cabinets for Rega. They made them for the Naim Ariva.

Rega speakers are either on hand or have a very short wait through my dealer, which leads me to believe Castle wasn't afilliated with Rega.

Silver Member

Wiley, Tx USA

Post Number: 629
Chris, nice clean set up. Do the vases provide upper range dynamic extensions?

M.R. Looks like you really understand WAF.

With the left side being so open was it difficult to dial in the center? Did you have to do anything with the wall on the right?

Quads make for nice furniture dude!

Silver Member

Fairbanks, Alaska Usa

Post Number: 159
I looked at Naim floor standers. Good looking like a lot of stuff here.
I am not going to post pics because I would feel like being in the Lakers shower room at 5'8"!
I could post a pic of the wife, he he.

Silver Member

Vienna, VA United States

Post Number: 885
There are lots of different levels of equipment here Kevin. I certainly don't own anything by McIntosh, Wilson, etc. Feel free to post a couple shots. You won't get laughed at by anyone.

Silver Member

Wiley, Tx USA

Post Number: 630
KC, are you starting a significant others pic thread?

Gold Member

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 5238
Let's not...my wife would kill me!

Kevin, where's the gear man...

Nuck still stayin' out.

Silver Member

Fairbanks, Alaska Usa

Post Number: 163
Michael- no, just saying that's all I have to brag about.

Silver Member

Post Number: 414
Post Kevin.

Thou shall post!

Nuck has suddenly become a lurker.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8298
Naw, I havn't even reconnected it yet since having it out to the block party on Saturday last.
Imagine it being a stack of black componants, none illuminated, in the middle of an empty unfinished basement.
With vewy vewy quiet speakers.

When the lights start working, I will post a few pic's, and I don't care about the unfinished room.

Maybe get some pointers there!

Silver Member

Wiley, Tx USA

Post Number: 631
Nuck, do you have a virtual system or what?

Heck, you say you use the PC as a DAC, how about a picture of that? That can't be virtual as you have to have something in order to post 8298 messages.

Silver Member

Wiley, Tx USA

Post Number: 632
OK I will post a picture of Nuck's virtual system.

Look hard, it's there.

Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 8300
Well bust my britches!
Lemme get a few of the tubes and Ling's.

I will clear the desk a bit first.

Mama's braziere on the left speaker.

Gold Member

Irvington, New York USA

Post Number: 2062
Kevin -

Post whatever you've got. This ain't a bragging section, just a bunch of guys takin' pics of their stereos and posting 'em. Nothing more, nothing less. Had I still had ny NAD 320BEE and 523 changer going, I'd post those.

Gold Member

Irvington, New York USA

Post Number: 2063
BTW, that post had nothing to do with you bragging about your wife...

Gold Member

Australia

Post Number: 1482
Thanks guys, it was to show the front to back listening area. Our house has a smallish floor area wih one half of the main section running the length again upstairs, thus the all-in-one living/dining/entertainment area. The high sloped ceiling and messinine intrusion assists the reduction of standing waves, but it does making imaging a little more difficult so a little toe-in as you can see does the trick.

With the left side being so open was it difficult to dial in the center? Did you have to do anything with the wall on the right?

Michael, first part explained and just out of the picture on the right wall is another sofa and low lamp table. Reflections there don't seem to be a problem. However, room aesthetics and WAF means a few sonic sacrifices I guess, but while the good wife is on side, I'll pay my dues.

Silver Member

Post Number: 261
We need some more pics. Can't let this thread go too far down the list.

Gold Member
Username: John_a

LondonU.K.

Post Number: 4711
Upload

Gold Member

LondonU.K.

Post Number: 4712
I should just like to say that I did not put up those shelves. No way. We're still geeting installed, here....

Gold Member

LondonU.K.

Post Number: 4713
Upload

Gold Member

LondonU.K.

Post Number: 4714
Upload

Gold Member

LondonU.K.

Post Number: 4715
Upload

Bronze Member

Barrie, ON Canada

Post Number: 31
very nice John

Gold Member

Australia

Post Number: 1502
Excellent John, I'm trying to imagine sitting in front of those ELS's. Quite a soundfield I should think. Okay, you have me, are the Apollo, amp, t/t etc situated behind the seating, or are they in that secret room?

Gold Member

Irvington, New York USA

Post Number: 2069
Awsome set up, John. I've always wanted to hear a pair of ESLs. So much has been written about them. One of my goals before I get a new pair of speakers is to track down a place that has them. There's a guy on Audiogon who sells rebuilt ESLs, and rebuilds customers' ESLs. If I can find a way to hear a pair and they're half as good as everyone says, I'll have to get a pair.

Gold Member

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 5244
Awesome John, thanks for sharing...Quad, that's the answer!!!!!

Gold Member

LondonU.K.

Post Number: 4717
Thanks, Marc and M.R!

The amp and serious sources are behind the seating, rear left from seating position. That is where my turntable will go eventually, too. Some of the lesser sources are at the front, under the TV, as you see. There is a 15 m interconnect taking whichever signal from a simple switchbox at the front, back to the Prologue 2. Then 50 ' speaker cables running forwards, under the window. The right speaker cable goes right round the corner and behind the stuff at the front.

Note the 1979 Armstrong FM tuner in the second pic. It was my first real HiFi purchase, expertly serviced a year or so ago, and still a fabulous source, barring just a little hiss, mostly acceptable and probably a result of using an internal antenna. Under the TV is the NAD T533 player and a cheap digital terrestrial TV (UK "Freeview") receiver which gets TV and radio without hiss, crosstalk, or mutipath distortion, but also lacking real flesh and blood, somehow, compared with FM. The small internal Yagi array (also v. cheap) you see on the bookcase in pic 1 does OK for the Freeview receiver, unless someone walks throught the hall, behind the wall.

The BBC still does some live broadcasts and there is something special about those on FM, still analogue all the way from microphone to speaker. The latest add-on the the system is an AppleTV, under the TV, which does a good job storing things recorded when I am out or otherwise engaged. I've got some Linn "Studio Master" (24 bit, 88 kHz) downloads on that, and the sound is outstanding. The TV is a load of junk and gives out RF interference especially on stand-by. It is unplugged for all real listening.

Silver Member

Post Number: 269
Great stuff John. Beautiful.

Gold Member

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 5245
My office system is beginning to settle out..

Upload
Upload
Upload

My poor turntable...

Upload
Upload

Will move up the Yamaha receiver line to the CR820 which is being restored as we speak. Will also upgrade the turntable (obviously). The empty middle area is where the cd player will go...when I find one...looking for an old Sony, Philips, Marantz or Denon (but will take darn near anything...obviously).

My wife's office with her Pinnacles situated ideally for her relaxed listening...also included is her collection of movies and music...keep in mind that she shares this room with her Grandaughter!

Upload
Upload

The B&W 610i's are in the closet awaiting proper amplification to make them sing and the Sansui receiver and Polk speakers will hit Craigslist soon. The KLH Premier 81's make fine rear channels in the living room for movies.

Gold Member

LondonU.K.

Post Number: 4718
Thanks, Stu and Art - posts crossed.

The ESL63 speakers are, beyond any question, the best components in all that. I've written about them before. I bought them used, about two years ago, now. Their reputation is well deserved, in my opinion. There are now newer versions, and ones that have extra bass panels, and they are hugely expensive.

The ESL63s you see there the genuine, original article, designed by Peter Walker, refurbished by Quad, and have quite enough sensitivity and bass extension for that room. The detail and imaging is just a continual joy.

Gold Member

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 5246
Oops here is the B&W DM610i...

Upload

Gold Member

LondonU.K.

Post Number: 4719
Hi, Art! More crossed posts; sorry!. Good-looking stuff. I'll be back tomorrow.

Gold Member

Australia

Post Number: 1504
John, sounds like you have it all under control. (BBC, FM, downloads etc). BTW, I could sworn I typed ESL's (that old rockin' chair will get me).

Great stuff Art - you're not secretly trying to turn your house into a used audio shop are you? [grin]

Gold Member

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 5248
Hmmm....

Nah...don't think Sherilyn would approve, although when I told her that I was going to sell the Polks she said "well why don't we hold on to them for awhile" Hmmm....

Just picked up the Boston's, pictured above, today. They really work well in my little office. I need some very short stands or platforms for them.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8343
Great work everyone!

Silver Member

Wiley, Tx USA

Post Number: 641
John,

Nice gear. I really like your chair in relation to your speakers, very similar to my set up though you could not tell by my pics.

Art, it's too late you already have a used stereo shop, and you should consider this thread your ad campaign. LOL. I bought a bunch of old stuff recently and almost was run out of the house. I have to send it off to others while telling Marsh I sold some stuff.

Gold Member

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 5250
No, I really don't. After my cheap yet plentiful purchases of this month I can barely afford gas to commute to work let alone shipping to someone...nice to be comfortable I'm sure...your listening room looks bigger than my house...lol!!!

Silver Member

Fairbanks, Alaska Usa

Post Number: 196
I cannot get photos to upload. I get an error message saying the pic is too large....600 pixels....that I should shrink the image. I have no idea how to do that.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8349
Art posted this earlier, KC.

http://www.shrinkpictures.com/

Silver Member

Fairbanks, Alaska Usa

Post Number: 199
Thanks. I will play with it later. Made a quick test on the bitchy wife thread, he he.

Silver Member

Post Number: 437
Kevin?

Silver Member

Post Number: 438
My desktop wallpaper at work...

Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 8379
Where are all the wires?

Silver Member

Post Number: 439
hehehe

This from a guy with no gear at all

Gold Member

Australia

Post Number: 1515
Very nice Stryvn, do you keep those components on top of each or is that for the photo? I realise the power amp is on top and hot air rises etc, but most manufacturers do suggest otherwise.

Gold Member

Australia

Post Number: 1516
So Nuck

So Jan

So Sem

And others

Where are yours?

Silver Member

Fairbanks, Alaska Usa

Post Number: 209
Pics from the new Quad order: http://cls.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cls.pl?spkrmoni&1192238706
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us