Yaamaha rxv 3300 AV vs NAD T762 with Snell speaker ?

Hi all,

I'm looking to buy new AV and speaker, and looking for your advice on what to buy: Yamaha rxv 3300 with snell speaker or the NAD T762 AV with snell speaker. I have hard time to do the pro and con and to have final the decision between these two ssystems. Can you write your opinion ? Thanks, Daniel

Robert Gatt
Definitely go to NAD, the later models used to be limited within the software dep. but this model have tackled all the issues Plus as usuall from NAD the Power amplification if First Class. It uses a Turiodial Power Supply and have a 4 ohm Current capability with 2 ohms peak. All models are built like a tank structure, and this model is ULTRA flexible. Plus it decodes anything except for DTS 96/24. It caters for second zone loaction with amplification ETc. plus it is installed with an RS323 for connection to complex Remotes. The back of this AMP resembles to a Telephone switch box with all connections imaginable plus the software is very flexible as all inputs can be assigned to anything!! I think that NAD is the only manufacterer that it can easily say that it have algamated both stereo amplication and Home cinema into one box. Go for the NAD

Hawk
Get the NAD and don't look back. Best receiver on the market for less than $3K. As for the Snell speakers, it has been a long time since I have heard Snell speakers (no dealer in my area), but when I have heard them, I was pretty impressed. Can't think of any reason why they wouldn't be a great combination.

Enjoy!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us