Question for Hawk

Username: Vasia

Post Number: 4
Hi,
I saw your post comparing Monitor Audio Silver 8 with PSB Stratus Silver i. I was wondering, how would you compare either one with Rocket RS750 OR B&W speakers?

Silver Member
Username: Hawk

Highlands Ranch, CO USA

Post Number: 606
Which B+W speaker?

Post Number: 5
603 or 604? Those are the ones I've heard, I am trying to figure out how much laid-back Silver i's are compared to MA Silver 8's. I liked little brightness of Silver 8's over Rocket's RS750. There is one dealer, which has Silver i's in my area, but I am trying to decide if its worth a look for me, considering what I heard before.

Post Number: 6
What I am really trying to figure out is how MA SIlver 8's compare to Stratus SIlver i. I have listened to S8 and I am convinced that they are the ones for me. I listened to some other speakers Paradigm Studio 60 v3, Axiom M60, B&W 603 and 604, Triangle Zerius, Rocket RS750 as well. However, I have not heard Silver i, but I read a lot of good things about them. THe local dealer says he'll need few weeks to get them in stock, so I am trying to figure out whether its worth waiting for them, or given my preferences, I should go with S8. Couple of extra notes, I'll be listening them in 13X17 room with Marantz SR8300 primarily for all kinds of music.

Post Number: 8
Hi guys,
Still hoping for the reply. Which will go better with Marantz:
Stratus Silver i or MA Silver 8?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us