Best way to connect all my components..

Bronze Member
Username: Sgtpeper

Colorado

Post Number: 82
Hey all-
So I need a bit of help. With my setup as is, sometimes voices dont match mouths on the screen.

Heres my setup:
Pioneer Elite 43" Plasma 903 (I think thats the model number lol)
Pioneer Elite 45tx Reciever
Pioneer Elite 49txi Dvd player
Comcast HD Box - the motorola one

The real problem is on tv broadcasts. Right now I have the TV and cable box connected by running HDMI from the cable box to the tv, then I have a digital RCA sound wire from the cable box to the reciever for sound.

Help??

Silver Member
Username: Gavdawg

Upstate, New York

Post Number: 851
does your receiver have an HDMI input?

does it have a lip-synch delay?

Silver Member
Username: Gavdawg

Upstate, New York

Post Number: 852
you may need to use the lip-synch delay on the receiver to mate it properly. This is out of my league, as it is something I have never done before.

I do know that is the function that corrects the problem however.

Have you tried to call pioneer?

Bronze Member
Username: Sgtpeper

Colorado

Post Number: 83
I dont think my reciever has a lip-synch connection. And no the receiver does not have HDMI on it.

Username: Sunshinechad

Post Number: 1
Integration help please.. Sony STR-DG500 Receiver, Samsung DVD/VCR Combo and Sony TV. Using the receiver book specified RCA video input (no HDMI) jack and standard RG6 "F" connectors (with adapters) I get really bad video to the TV. Also, I haven't been able to get any video in or out of the DVD/VCR unit. So, I don't know if the receiver is bad or if I've got something improperly assigned. I'm brain dead at this point and will appreciate help..

Username: Sunshinechad

Post Number: 2
I just got this thing figured out and have it up and running.. Guess I just needed to think about it a bit..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us