Micro Audio System that can play TV audio

Username: Mojo72

Post Number: 1
I'm looking for a micro/mini audio system that has a multi-cd changer, accepts MP3 hookup, an optional cassette player, and can play audio from a relatively new Sharp CRT TV. I also don't want to pay bottom line of more than $180. I liked the writeup on the Panasonic SC-PM53 shelf system, but it doesn't seem to be able to play TV audio via an AUX input. Any suggestions?

Bronze Member
Username: Balboa13

Jaipur

Post Number: 23
i'll wud suggest onkyo cs515 micro ...it's got that crisp sound quality & you can connect every "unbiological" thing you cud possiblly think of ...it plays mp3 superbly ...i own this system ..& i still can not make out whether i'm playing mp3 or regular cd...but here my friend ..there are few glitches ...no multi cd changer & no cassette play ...ya but you can connect cassette player easily ..there are many ports on the system ...& you can direct hook it up with your computer with a digital line ...& it's play ur mp3 files straight from the hard disk . ..i think it's brilliant mini system ...give it a thought atleast todd...

Username: Mojo72

Post Number: 2
Thanks for the idea re/ the Onkyo CS 515!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us