Jas Orsus Speakers ???

Silver Member
Username: Hifisoundguy

Post Number: 132
Has anyone heard these speakers yet? Some say they are one of the best and only cost $1900 at http://www.ginidirect.com

Platinum Member
Username: Jan_b_vigne

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 10940

The guys in the white van say their's are some of the best, retail for $2k but you can have them for only $200.

You can find somone saying pretty much whatever you want to read when you're on the internet pages. Do you know the people who said they're the "best"? If not, then you might want to consider what you will have when you decide to upgrade. How fast will a pair of ginidirect speakers sell?

Beyond that, just how much quality do you require from your iPod? I'm not versed in iPodian but, from what I understand, unless you are recording at the highest quality, high quality speakers will be a waste.

Silver Member

Post Number: 133
Do a GOOGLE search on these speakers to find out more......they are on BACKORDER over on ginidirect.com! The word is getting out quick!!

Gold Member
Username: Nuck

Post Number: 8118
The kid they chained up to make them died of TB, as soon as they Shanghai another and whip him into shape, those 3 backorders will ship.

I missed you Randy. I havn't been able to sarcastically mock anyone for weeks, they are all too smart for me.

Silver Member

Post Number: 136
Here's their web site http://www.jas-audio.com

Gold Member
Username: My_rantz

Australia

Post Number: 1450
Actually, my Quad dealer had a pair of JAS Orsus on display and he said he was quite impressed by them. They had a lovely finish, but I did not listen to them or anything else there other than the Quads, for sanity sake. Also, I have read some good reviews on these.

Gee Randy, you could be moving up in the world.

Gold Member
Username: Nuck

Post Number: 8137
I had to take anything RW says out of hand.
For reasons obvious.
The dcm 200's however...

Silver Member

Post Number: 137
The DCM's are a amazing value and one of the best you can buy for under $5000! The Jas Orsus is one of the best you can buy at any price and you can get them for less than half price $1900!

Gold Member
Username: My_rantz

Australia

Post Number: 1451
Randy, every post you make sounds like you're on a sales commission. If have an interest in relating something, can't you do better than: look at this (brand) speaker, it's the best you can buy for under X dollars.

Tell us why it's the best Randy
Back up your opinion with some facts
Describe your experience with them
Give us something substantial

Instead of posting like a kindergartner!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us