Need help


New member
Username: Penguin8747

Post Number: 1
Registered: May-07
i have 2 15" kicker comps, and i need to know what kind of amp that i need to power them, so they hit real nice. just let me know who makes it and the price thanks,

New member
Username: Monstercable

Post Number: 2
Registered: Jun-07
you can use any amp which has ample power to drive the subwoofer

Gold Member
Username: Nuck

Post Number: 7707
Registered: Dec-04
Alan, you will have much better luck in car audio, this is home audio.
Good luck!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us