Do you know these speakers

Username: Regarder2000

Montreal, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 1
Somebody is trying to sell me these speakers.They are brand named LOTUS but i do not find anything on the web about these.Any help would be greatly appreciated.From the pics supplied there two woofer on the back of the speaker
text/htmlUpload
lotus1.htm (15.8 k)

text/htmlUpload
lotus2.htm (15.8 k)

Platinum Member
Username: Jan_b_vigne

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 10458

Why would you buy a speaker about which you can find nothing good has been said? Granted, apparently nothing bad has been said, but still ... Judge by the quality of construction and the sound they reproduce. Then consider what you will do with them when you want to move up to something else. How much value will they have if still no one has heard of them?

Gold Member
Username: Nuck

Post Number: 7376
Was a white van mentioned at all?

Silver Member
Username: Rysa3

Houston, Texas

Post Number: 171
Or perhaps a truck with a large bed filled with speakers?

Username: Buck2515

BALTIMORE, MD US

Post Number: 2
probably dogshit. go on ebay and get a set of infinity before you buy these terds.

Username: Bikestrikeschoppers

Ft myers, Floida US

Post Number: 4
Look into Premier acoustics. I purchased them and am 100 percent satisfied with them. I was lookin into these after I purchased mine and found them very cheap on overstock.com. They are definatley up there with the best. They destroy infinity, jbl, klipsh and many others and sound just as good as Definitive if not better. By the way, Lotus does look like a white van scam as mentioned before. PS if you lookk at other items on overstock.com... stay very far away from the SDAT speakers. They may look pretty but they are junk.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us