Help save my itunes!!!!

Username: Lisa_h

Post Number: 1

For some bizarre reason my itunes library is empty. When i connect my ipod to my laptop it says that it wants to sync with the library... but i want it to sync the ipod! How can i keep the music on my ipod and put it on my itunes again?????

Silver Member
Username: Shane24

Post Number: 180
Itunes Library is empty.. check for corruption or virus of particular program.. Try reinstalling the software probably work this time....

How can i keep the music on my ipod and put it on my itunes again?????

Try the usaully way, after having done the necessary steps...
Check firstly if ur mp3's are on the hard drive, to determine what actually is the problem.. If its on the hard disk, then problem lies with ur software.... then uninstall/reinstall software followed by sync of ur music....

Bronze Member
Username: Josh784

Post Number: 54
ephpod will grab the songs from your ipod if you need to put them back on your computer.

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 14017
Do you have a copy of all your music somewhere else in your computer? If you do, it is simply a matter of importing them back to your iTunes.

Once you do that, make sure that you are managing your music manually. This will keep your iTunes from changing the content of your iPod every time you dock.

Username: Johnny_mastermix

Post Number: 2
i found out that by switching to vista i pluged my ipod in and now its acting all crazy :-(

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 14025
Yes it will.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us