Marantz cd player

Silver Member
Username: Shane24

Post Number: 130
I have been using a marantz cd player model no cd-53 for over 13yrs now, and not once faced any problems with it, now and then I do a lens clean apart from this model is flawless and the sound even now sounds amazing...

Now, I want to add another cd player to my existing setup, actually I wanted to buy one of those SACD or DVD-AUDIO players, as stated earlier I own a nadc372 along with a pair of jblL890 so I did a little research I checked out denon,nad,pioneer and offcourse marantz..
When I seen and heard the DV6001 Universal DVD Single Disc Player(marantz) I thought that this is the one i should buy it plays Plays DVD-V, DVD-A, SACD-Multi, SACD-Stereo, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, SVCD, VCD, CD, CD-R/CD-RW, MP3, WMA, JPEG HD and DivX and HDMI Output with Scaling (1080p, 1080i, 720p and 480p)
192kHz/24-Bit Audio DAC and costs $550 well within by budget of $700max, so what i am asking is their any other brand u guys have in mind within 700$ area or should I settle for the dv6001... opinions much appreciated.. thanks...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us