Just Purchased an NAD C272

Bronze Member
Username: Dmitchell

Post Number: 36
Put my deposit on a NAD C272 at my local audio shop. I should get it in a couple of days and I'll post my thoughts on it up here once I get it hooked up.

I was trying to decide between purchasing 2 Outlaw 2200 monoblocks or the C272. In the end I went with the NAD for several reasons - one of which was price.

Looking forward to hearing what kind of improvement this is going to make on my system!

Gold Member
Username: Artk

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 4564
You made a wise choice David. The Outlaw monoblocks are fine for HT applications but don't compare to the NAD for music.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
Thanks Art. That was my impression as well. I already own one Outlaw and the NAD sound in comparison seems a tad warmer.

Silver Member
Username: Jingka99

KLMalaysia

Post Number: 177
Hi David, may I ask how much you got your C272?

Thanks
arnold

Bronze Member

Ottawa, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 38
Got it for $699. I was pretty happy with that since I shopped around and the best price after that I could find was $775. Just picked it up last night :-)

My wife, God love her, bought me a pair of Paradigm Atom v5s while we were at the stereo shop as well.

Silver Member
Username: Jingka99

KLMalaysia

Post Number: 178
Thanks David, I think that's really a good deal...Here in KL Malaysia, that price is only on pre-owned C272 and not new one...

And BTW Congrats on your new Atoms

Bronze Member

Ottawa, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 39
They showed me the list price (here in Canada) and it was $999, so I think I did well.

I set up the Atoms as my rear surrounds to replace a beat-up, aging set of PSB Alpha's. The v5 Atoms are pretty nice.

Gold Member
Username: Artk

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 4567
The v5 Atom Monitors are quite a bargain!

Bronze Member

Ottawa, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 40
Yeah! 260 I paid for them (well my wife paid for them...).

Gold Member
Username: Nuck

Post Number: 6792
David, you da' man!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us