Bolton Labs he-8wy????

Username: Thang_cac

Post Number: 1
hi i was wondering if anyone knows anything about this company i just purchased these 2 in wall speakers he-8wy for 40 bucks. I went to the website at boltonlabs.com and saw that they sell for 1800 bucks. Has anyone heard of these speakers before and if so can you but any tell me if they are any good?

Silver Member
Username: Davidpa

Portland, Oregon US

Post Number: 446
How bout you tell us. Are they worth 40.00?

Post Number: 2
yes i paid 40 dollars...i just want to know does anyone have these speakers and how much they paid and why do they cost so much

Gold Member
Username: Stu_pitt

Irvington, New York USA

Post Number: 1710
vu,

Not to sound the wrong way here, but it really doesn't matter what everyone else paid or how much others like/dislike them. The only thing that matters is if you like them or not, and if you feel like they were worth $40 or not.

What they cost to everyone else and why is irrevelant. What they cost you and if you like them is revelant. The only way to know if you got a good deal is to try them out.

Post Number: 3
lol i know that but i just want someones opinion how much would they pay for it because i really dont care about them i just want to sell them for a higher price plain and simple sorry if i sound money hungry lol

Gold Member
Username: Stu_pitt

Irvington, New York USA

Post Number: 1712
I wouldn't pay anything for them because I have no use for them.

Check E-Bay to see what people are paying for them.

Post Number: 4
lol thats the thing i cant find anythin about these speakers except the one website they have boltonlabs.com

Silver Member
Username: Stefanom

Vienna, VA United States

Post Number: 474
Dare I ask where you obtained these speakers? Out of the back of a white van? In store? From a buddy?

Post Number: 5
from a old friend but i really dont know where he got it he just told me they were expensive at first i thought he was lieing but its a friend and i doubt my own friend would scam me

Silver Member
Username: Stefanom

Vienna, VA United States

Post Number: 475
Well unfortunately their website seems to be a scam, based off the data (or lack thereof) on it. I would ask your friend where he got it from.

Post Number: 6
oh well glad i only paid 40 but i guess you get what you paid for lol...thx for the help stephen
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us