Image 6T

Bronze Member
Username: Oknessad

Post Number: 12
Hey guys and gals. I set up my 6Ts today and although the NAD T752 isn't here yet, I hooked up my old yamaha receiver that is getting replaced just because I was too darn curious to wait. The verdict is, they sound great! I am very curious now how they will sound with the high powered NAD instead of this smaller 50 WPC yamaha. I'm sure the difference will be remarkable but I was immediately impressed with the imaging/soundstaging these speakers posess. Also, since they are quite efficient (93 dB) they played well even with the low powered receiver. I didnt play them loud for fear of clipping the small amp but some things you just have to wait for I guess...

Next week I'll try to post the update with how they sound with the new NAD. I should be a very happy camper then.

One other thing, speaker placement is more important that I thought. Some people would say duh of course its important but to those fairly new to this, its hard to imagine a difference between a toe in of 15 degrees or none at all. It is there though. And I don't have super sensitive ears. Just wanted to get that in there so those of you who haven't fooled with placement might want to now.

Later!
Jace
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us